Christmas special (FINALE)

Time skip

(Y/N), Romeo, Luna and Stella made it to Jesse's place where there was a LOT of Cars. Jesse lived in a pretty big house and knew a lot of people so it was no surprise that most of the people he knew would be there. "Wow! It looks like literally everyone came." Luna exclaimed looking out the window. "I can't wait for the party to start" (Y/N) Said excited "YO LEMME OUT OF DIS BUBBLE BRUH! I'M READY TO PARTY!" a voice shouted as the girls got out of the car with bags on their backs. They caught sight of the Wattpad gang and the two wolves. Samantha was in a purple bubble floating around like a crazy person. "Hey Freyja are you sure that thing can hold her?" Aneesah asked, possibly referring to Samantha. "Positive." Freyja replied. "Hello Romeo! Stella! Luna! (Y/N)!" Karma called. "Hey everyone" "Hi" The two adults greeted. "Hello" the two girls said. "Jinx" Luna said. "I gave it to you." (Y/N) said. "Sure you did." "How come Ms. Samantha is in that bubble?" "She was, a little too randomly excited this morning, she might be like this for a little while." Jessica said. "Yeah, ya know we didn't mean to burst her bubble, but it's snow use trying to calm her down." Kitty said. "Ooh dang! Call back puns!" Aneesah said as she and Kitty high fived. "Aye aye aye!" Jessica moaned, lightly pinching the bridge of her nose.

After heading inside they greeted everyone. It seemed as though everyone was there, even Xara, and she was not a party person. (Y/N) was happy she was here; she was her favorite babysitter after all. Aneesah took the time to talk to Jesse, Jessie with an I (AKA Female!Jesse), Petra, Lukas, Axel, Olivia, Jack, Nurm and everyone else she and her gang were friends with. (Y/N) and Luna met up with Bernadette, Reuben and Winslow. While the adults spoke, the young kids decided to talk to Radar, who was older than them but he was a preteen so he was still a child like them. They enjoyed hanging out. "So are you guys ready for the show?" Radar asked. "It's only AFTER have something to eat, Radar." Winslow reminded him. "Well it doesn't hurt to feel ready beforehand." Reuben said.

(And...engage Time skip number 2)

After eating something, the kids took a break, it was time for the show. Radar would help out with the show as a stagehand. He was with Reuben and Winslow, trying to get them to out their outfits on. "You know, I kind of wish Radar would join our Christmas carol show." (Y/N) said slipping on her santa outfit. They asked Radar to join them but he said he was a little bit nervous about singing, but he was fine with playing instruments. "Yeah well, he just said he didn't think he had the voice for it." Luna said, perfectly repeating what he actually said. She and Bernadette were wearing a white dress, referring to angels. "Well at least he's playing the piano for us." Bernadette said. When they were done putting on their outfits they went to the boys' room. They knocked on the door. "We're done." Said (Y/N). "Oakey dokey, so are Winslow and Reuben." Radar replied.

Later

"Ladies and Gentlemen"...Radar announced. All eyes were on him, Jesse's gang, Soren's friends, the ocelots, the wattpad gang and other people. He was a bit nervous but the fact he wouldn't have to sing on stage was a relief. "Our young little ones have decided to be your entertainment this afternoon, for they have worked so hard just to put on a show for you tonight, I will even play the piano for the first act. uh well, here they come uh make way." he said. (Y/N), Luna, Bernadette, Reuben and Winslow came out in little christmas outfits. The two boys wore red and green outfits. They walked through the crowd and into the open space. Radar walks to the Piano. (Y/N) is in the middle with Bernadette and Luna by her sides, Winslow is next to Luna and Reuben is next to Bernadette. As Radar begins playing the piano the children began to sing.

Deck the halls with boughs of holly

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

'Tis the season to be jolly

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Don we now our gay apparel

Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la.

Troll the ancient Yule-tide carol

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.

See the blazing Yule before us.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Strike the harp and join the chorus.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Follow me in merry measure.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

While I tell of Yule-tide treasure.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Fast away the old year passes.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Hail the new year, lads and lasses

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Sing we joyous, all together.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Heedless of the wind and weather.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

after the piano song there were some backstage songs too, like Jingle bells and joy to the world, and Luna had a Barbie Christmas song Solo. After the performance, Reuben decided to talk to Bernadette. (Y/N) saw this and noticed that they were behind stairs, this was her opportunity. She went to find Luna and Winslow, only to see them tip toeing near Blue and Marshmallow. She knew what they were up to, they were trying to conquer their fear. She decided to sneak up behind them. The reached out to each pet one of the dogs. just as they were about to pet them, (Y/N) barked. "Arf arf arf arf arf." "Ahh" the two screamed as they ran for cover. (Y/N) laughed at them. The wolves couldn't be bothered but Romeo was, he was right behind her with a 'seriously (Y/N)' look on his face. Noticing her father, her excitement smile turned into a bashful one as she blushed in embarrassment, trying to look innocent. "I'm gonna go apologize." she said running up to Winslow and Luna. "Sorry guys, It was just a prank." "Just a prank? You startled us." Winslow said. "But you got the mistletoe right?" "Oh yeah, here." he said pulling out a plastic bag with mistletoe in it from his pocket. "Sweet, come on." (Y/N) said pulling both Winslow and Luna up the stairs above Bernadette and Reuben. Luna held the mistletoe over the stairs while (Y/N) called them they looked up. Bernadette started blushing and so did Reuben, only his was a bit lighter. But he summoned up the courage and kissed Bernadette on the lips. their blushing deepened. Reuben was a cherry while Bernadette was a complete blushing mess. Luna and (Y/N) high fived to celebrate their accomplishment. Winslow just snickered and said, "Smooth move lover boy." "Winslow you cat loving dummy come back here!" Reuben called and started to chase after him, leaving the two girls to try and escape the rampaging Bernadette.

Well after that came the presents. You and your friends got each other and everyone else a lot of gifts, the best one was your favourite album of music from Aneesah. "Cool! Thanks Ms. Aneesah!" you said. "Eh! No sweat (Y/N)"

"Yahoo!" Screamed all five children. They had a full sleigh ride powered by the two wolves. They were finished skiing, having a Snowball fight, etc., Aneesah even brought Holiday cake, thankfully Axel hadn't tried to eat it all by himself. After that the kids all sat and told each other tales, turns out, they had the best christmas.

A/N - not my most creative ending but it's finished, none the less. FINALLY! Told you it would be late. I hope The next chapter will be better, well...GOODNIGHT! I kind of wasn't in such a good mood to edit so I might do it later.