Cat's out of the bag (Requested Chapter)

Requested by @Jessicanightmarewolf , the scene is in the past and is three days after the itty bitty chapter.

Taking care of a baby was, really not as easy as Romeo first expected, It was stressful. Everytime (Y/N) would cry he had no idea what to do untill he eventually got they hang of it...sort of. It was hard to tell if she was just crying for attention or if she was hungry, sometimes it was neither. He considered her cute but deadly, deadly because of how loud she cried. He decided to create a connection between the girl and himself so he would be made aware of if she woke up or started crying while he was away, then it would be a bit easier to help her. There was another problem, he has to go take care of the child so often that his absence was starting to be noticed by the other Admins, it would be soon before they found out that he WAS infact hiding something.

It was quiet, (Y/N) was asleep so Romeo could spend some time around the others so he'd get less suspicion. He and Xara were waiting for Fred to show up, he said he found something in the first world they created that wasn't there before so he though they should all check it out to discuss it. "Hey guys." Fred said when entering. "Hello Fred" Xara said. Romeo waved. "So what's this thing you wanted to show us?" He asked. "C'mon, I'll tell you along the way." Fred said as the three of them walked to the exit a bit before teleporting. "You guys won't believe it but it's almost like, some sort of room or something. It was shaped like a small dome and it had an obsidian wall." "Huh, doesn't sound too suspicious." Xara admitted. Romeo agreed, kind of "Yeah, ya sure it's not something ya built but then forgot about?" He suggested. "I doubt it Romeo" Fred said. "I removed a part of the obsidian wall and it revealed a wall of blue glazed terracotta. Also it was all the way on the edge of the world, I doubt I was the reason it was there." As he was talking, Romeo actually gave it some thinking, obsidian walls with blue glazed terracotta as a second layer almost sounded like something he knew. Then it hit him and he hoped they weren't going where he thought they were going.

Later

As Romeo suspected, there they were. "This is it." Fred said. "Well, thanks for showing us around, but we should be getting back." Romeo said as he flew off slowly. "Wait, don't you think we should examine this build a bit more?" Fred suggested. "Not really, I mean, we still have our other Admin duties to attend to and I was busy working on this new monster which I have to finish so no." He replied. "Really?" Xara asked slightly deadpan. "Yup, besides, whatever is in that chamber, you do NOT what to see, trust me." "Well, I was just curi...wait, what do you mean?" Fred asked, taking in what his friend had just said. "Do you know what's inside this?" Romeo's eyes widened, "Uh, I mean uh..." he tried to explain. But before he could explain himself Xara had already put two and two together. "Wait, this is what you've been hiding, isn't it?" She questioned rather coldly. Normally she gets mad at certain times like these, maybe because she was usually the more strict one of the three. "No more secrets Romeo, what have you been hiding from us?" She continued, not giving him a chance to speak. "Why are you acting like this?! WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEVER WANTED TO SHOW US?!" The boys had to close their ears as her voice boomed through the area. As if on cue a small sound of crying was heard. "Wait, what's that?" Fred asked. Xara and Romeo heard it too. Except HE could feel it aswell, he knew what caused it. "It sounds like..." he started but then removed the walls of obsidian and terracotta. The crying became much louder. Fred walked in, followed by Xara and Romeo, who was at the back, panicking because his secret is about to be revealed. They looked around the room and Xara spotted a small crib, she and Fred looked inside it to find a small human creature with pale blue skin, the source of their sound.

"A baby?"  Xara said in shock. It was (Y/N), who had been awoken from her nap by a lound sound. She stopped crying to look at two new faces in curiosity. "Awe, she's so cute." Fred said, completely admiring the 3 day old newborn. "She? Fred how would you know if it's a girl?" Xara asked. "That's easy, she has the female symbol on her onesie." Fred pointed out. "Oh, wait why does she have pale blue skin? Why does she have glowing eyes? Wait...is she...an Admin? Like us?" The amount of questions she had going throught her head at the moment. Romeo gave up, there was no point in hiding it now. "Ahem, guys..." he said getting there attention. He walked over to the crib and picked up the little girl.  "...meet my daughter." Both of the other admins were in shock. "What?" They asked in unison. (Y/N)'s expression had now become playfull seeing as she was in her father's arms.