Christmas Special (Behind the scenes) Part 1

(Y/N) woke up from her dreamland; she wanted to go back to sleep but something kept her awake. What was it? Was something scaring her? Was there something important? She had no idea. So she decided to look around her room, everything seemed normal, then her eyes landed on her calendar. The date that was last scratched out was December 23rd, which was probably yesterday, she usually scratches out the days when they're done. It was a Saturday yesterday so it was Sunday today, the 24th of December. Was that date important? She felt like it was, but why? Then it hit her; that was the day before Christmas, her favorite time the year where everyone would come together, where everyone would get along and give presents for each other. If tomorrow was Christmas, and today was the day before it, then today was...Christmas Eve!

In no time (Y/N)'s excited screaming was sent through the whole house. She ran to her father Romeo's room, who was trying to sleep while his daughter eagerly tried to wake him up. "Dad! Dad! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" She exclaimed shaking him "Ugh, (Y/N) go back to sleep." He told her. "But I don't wanna!" "Well at least let ME sleep a bit longer." "No come on! It's Christmas Eve dad, get up!" She started trying to push him off the bed. "Alright alright fine! I'm up!" he exclaimed as his daughter got off his bed and left to room to go change into a black top which was covered by a red sweater with white stripes on her sleeves and a snowflake on the front and on the back. She also had a pair of black jeans, green striped socks and black boots. She brushed her hair and went to the bathroom hidden in her closet to brush her teeth, then used a cup of water to rinse out her mouth. After that she ran down the stairs to have breakfast.

"(Y/N), slow down you're going to get a stomach ache." Romeo said to his daughter who was practically gobbling up her cereal. "Sowy" she said with cereal crumbs in her mouth. "And what have I told you about talking with your mouth full?" He told her as she swallowed the last of her cereal "Sorry"...Then the doorbell rang. "Coming!" Romeo yelled while (Y/N) went upstairs to the bathroom. When she came out she looked out the window. She saw kids playing outside in the snow, having a snowball fight and ice skating on the thick ice. She remembers one day she and her best friend Luna were ice skating on thin ice; she risked her life to save her friend when she fell into cold water, after that they only skated when the ice was thick. Occasionally they were joined by their friends Bernadette, Reuben and Winslow. Anyway today (Y/N) and her friends were going to go play at Bernadette's house and some of the neighbors that she knew were going to be there as well. "Sweetheart! Come look who's here!" her dad called. She came downstairs to the living room to find her guests, and speak of the llama lover she could not believe it.

"Luna!" (Y/N) exclaimed recognizing her best friend "(Y/N)"The young blond haired girl said. Luna was dressed in a white fluffy jacket, a pair of khaki jeans and white snow boots, also her usual blue and purple scarf was now replaced with a red and green one; she wore special scarfs on special occasions. The two best friends hug. Then an ahem comes from a female. "Hi Ms. Stella" (Y/N) said. "Hello (Y/N) sweetie" Stella said. The girls went to HER room to play while their parents had a simple conversation and some hot chocolate, the girls had some too. Of course they had it for their tea party. "Girls, time to go to Bernadette's house!" Luna's mom shouted. "Coming mom! /Coming Ms. Stella" The girls called back. When they made it down they ran to Romeo's car. Because Stella was an adult she got the front seat, so the two girls had to get in the back.

One could notice that Stella was wearing a bright purple jacket with a white and red scarf similar to Luna's, as for Romeo he had the exact same sweater as (Y/N), just his size. They stopped outside Isa and Bernadette's house and the girls' parents opened the doors for them. When they got out and walked on the path they were greeted by a duo of barking. Luna turned and screamed, she hid behind her mother's legs. "Luna!" she exclaimed as two wolves came up to them, one with a blue collar and one with a pink collar. (Y/N) stifled her laughter as she recognized the canines. "Blue! Marshmallow! Come on, we talked about this." One of the wolves' owners said as she and the other owner came up. "Hey Guys!" Said the other owner, she had a purple sweater with black hearts on it. "Sorry about Blue and Marshmallow over here, they must have gotten excited to see you!" "It's alright Aneesah." Romeo said "Though I can't say the same for Luna." Luna never liked wolves at first, but when she gave them a chance she stopped disliking them and started being terrified of them, probably because they were too playful. (Y/N) thought it was rather silly. "Don't worry Luna" Said Blue's owner "He won't bite." "I know Ms. Jessica" Luna said slowly letting go of her mother's legs, but she was still a bit shaken up. "Mom can I have my ear warmers please?" she asked her "Of course sweetie" Stella said giving fluffy white ear warmers to her daughter to put on. "Luna! (Y/N)!" Everyone heard. They turned to find Bernadette wearing a yellow beanie, a red scarf and a white snow coat. They couldn't see her boots. "Hi Bernadette!" both the girls exclaimed running up to their friend. "Ah ah ah, hold it right there missy" Romeo said pulling (Y/N) back. He put a red beanie on her head and wrapped a white scarf around her neck. "I don't want you to start getting sick right before Christmas." He told her as she straightened her beanie and loosened her scarf a bit. "Okay dad okay!" she said hugging her father then before going after her friends. "Luna! Bernadette! Wait up!" Aneesah went along with the three girls while Jessica went inside with the two adults and wolves.

(Y/N) was building a snow wall while Luna and Bernadette were building a snowman. They gave him a top hat, a blue vest and a blue bow tie. (Yes I am referencing Romeo's snowman again, it's a snowman for frigs sake.)Aneesah fell asleep on the bench. Then (Y/N) threw a snowball at Luna. "eek!" she yelped. "Ha! TRY and defeat me! I have defenses!" the (H/C) girl said doing a cartoon evil laugh "Mwahahaha!" All too soon had Luna and Bernadette started throwing snowballs at her, the snowball fight continued for a few seconds before (Y/N) yelled "NOT FAIR! I DON'T HAVE ANYONE ON MY TEAM!" "I'LL BE ON YOUR TEAM!" Someone yelled. Then out of nowhere a snowball was thrown at Bernadette. A girl with messy brown hair and brown with green eyes came behind (Y/N)'s defenses and throw more snowballs at the others. "Thanks Ms. Samantha!" she said to her new teammate. They were snowball fighting for a good one and a half minute. Then they heard a small boy screaming "LOOK OUT BELOW!" Then out of nowhere, snow fell from the roof and nearly would have landed on Samantha and (Y/N) if they hadn't have dodged.

Aneesah finally woke up. "Huh? What the..."She said. "Wow, I know you said you could sleep through your dad's snoring but how the heck do you sleep through that?" Samantha asked. "Hi Samantha" Aneesah said. "What's the bottom half of a small person doing in the snow?" Sticking out of the huge pile of snow was a pair of jeans and kitty boots, they looked like they were being worn. A brown haired boy popped out of the snow. He was wearing a pink Christmas sweater with greyish pink stripes, it was the one and only Reuben. "Wahoo!" he cheered. "That was AWESOME! Right Winslow?" Reuben asked. So it was Winslow whose legs were sticking out of the snow. Reuben poked one of them "Uh...Winslow?" "GET ME OUTTA HERE!" Winslow screamed through the snow, kicking his legs, and then a woman with purple hair grabbed them and pulled him out of the snow. He shook the snow off his face and rubbed his gloved hands. "Thanks Ms. Freyja" he said looking at his savior. "Don't worry about it" Freyja said deadpan. She used her magic to set him upright and on the ground. Luna and Bernadette helped Reuben out of the snow while Aneesah walked over to them "Are you okay Winslow?" he asked "No!" he hissed "That's the last time I get involved in your silly stunts Reuben, Imma go climb a tree" Then he walked out to go do just that. "Have fun Jungle Jim!" Luna called "Very funny" He called back. Then two more people came, a man and a woman. As soon as Luna saw the man she hid behind (Y/N) and Bernadette slowly. "He he. Hi M-Mr. Kitty, M-Ms. Karma" she greeted. Bernadette facepalmed at her stuttering. "Hey girls, hey Reuben." Kitty said. "We saw Winslow's legs in the snow so we wanted to see what was going on." Karma said. "Well it's SNOW use complaining...am I right?" Aneesah joked. It was Samantha's turn to facepalm. "Really Aneesah?"

1 minute later

"Winslow, come down from there." Cassie Rose ordered her son. He was still in the tree so she had to come get him out. "No way mom!" Winslow refused, it was like trying to get a cat out of a tree. "Winslow, you come down here right this instant young man." "No! Imma stay up here and you can't stop me!" Meanwhile the other kids and their parents, as well as the Wattpad gang, were all inside. Reuben's dad Jesse was taking to Isa, Bernadettes mom, about Playdates for the two kids for the rest of the holidays until they go back to school, Romeo and Stella were talking about the same thing involving (Y/N) and Luna. The Wattpad gang were having a conversation about christmas activities as well as putting up with more of Aneesah's puns. Blue and Marshmallow were playing tug of war with the doggie toy. The kids were playing in Bernadettes room. "Hey, I'm going to the bathroom quickly." Reuben said. "Alright." Bernadette said as she watched him leave the room. "You like REUBEN don't you BERNADETTE?" (Y/N) and Luna said at the same time with smirks on their faces. A huge red blush appeared on the black haired girl's cheeks "W-W-What?!" She stuttered "N-No! I don't!" "Yeah ya do." Luna teased "Bernadette and REUBEN sitting in a tree!" (Y/N) chanted, luna joined in. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G" "Oooh! They should kiss under the mistletoe tomorrow!" Luna suggested. By now Bernadette was blushing so much that her face looked like a tomato. "Stop it! You two are bakas!" Bernadette said like an anime girl causing her friends to laugh. When Reuben came back he was confused, "What are (Y/N) and Luna laughing about?" He asked. "N-nothing." Bernadette said looking away shyly. Just then, Cassie came in with Winslow. "Now you behave and play with your friends while I talk to the others." Cassie said. "Yeah okay mom fine" Winslow wined. When his mom left, Reuben and the girls starred at him. "What?" "So why don't we play Monopoly?" Bermadette suggested, her flustered face now calm. "That game's boring." Winslow commented "CATS are boring" Bernadette said, insulting Winslows favorite animal."Yeah, cats suck" Reuben chipped in. "Hey!" (Y/N) called before things got out of hand. "Why don't we play tag?" "Sure! You're it" Luna yelled, tagging her BFF "Hey get back here" (Y/N) yelled as she began chasing everyone through the rooms they could go to.