Christmas Special (Part 3)

(Y/N) was in her dad's car in the back seat being quiet. There was complete silence until it was broken. "So, (Y/N), how was the sleigh ride with the girls?" Romeo asked, not liking the silence. "Oh uh, it was great dad." (Y/N) said. Not having anything else to say. "So what did Ms. Stella say while I was playing with the others?" she asked. "Well, she said that tomorrow you and Luna are going to do some Christmas activities and we uh..." Romeo trailed off "...thought we could help with stuff?" "Okay". Both of them wanted to keep the conversation going but neither had any idea what to say. "Dad, can Luna sleep over at our house on Tuesday? Or what if I sleep over by her house?" (Y/N) asked her dad. "Hm, well, I'll have to ask her mom if she's okay with that." He said. "Okay"

When they got home, Romeo decided to make some Macaroni and Cheese for supper (My favorite) while (Y/N) was going to work on something. First she got out some red wrapping paper, a bow tying guide book and two black ribbons. Then she got out a pair of scissors, some tape, a ruler, a sticker that she could write on, a pencil and a marker. Lastly she took out a painting canvas from under her bed. She covered it in a huge plastic bag so the dust wouldn't ruin it. She started setting up the red wrapping paper. She used the ruler and pencil to put measurements on the inside of the wrapping paper. Then she carefully cut among the lines and also folded some. Next she took the canvas out of the bag placed the it in the wrapping paper and wrapped it up. To make sure that the wrapping would stay on she put bits of tape on the edges. When the wrapping part was done, she tied the ribbons around the wrapped up present, then she carefully cut them to fit. After that she opened her book and looked for an easy to make bow. She chose the double bow. Tying the ribbons according to the book she made that very bow. She then placed the sticker on the gift and wrote "To: Dad...From (Y/N)". Finally satisfied with the gift she had wrapped up she hid it in her drawer. Then she cleared up her mess so that her dad wouldn't notice her playing 'Secret Santa'. She put away all the stuff she could use again and put all the wrapping paper lying around and put them in a plastic bag. She put the bag in the trash bin in her room. When the evidence was hidden she left the room to use the bathroom. After washing her hands her father called. "(Y/N)! Time for supper!"

After the Mac n' Cheese meal, Romeo washed the dishes while (Y/N) went to take a bath. When she came out she was wearing a pair of red pajamas with black polka dots, she called it her Ladybug PJs. She and her dad sat on the couch watching some TV. Currently the Christmas special for Billy and Mandy (Gosh I love that show) was playing. One of her favorite characters was Grim; she loved how funny he was. Then the episode ended. "Alright ya lil' rascal, I'm going to go take a shower, so I hope I can trust you to be in bed when I'm finished." Romeo said. "Awe, so early?" (Y/N) asked. "(Y/N), it's 9:45 PM, I'm sure you might need to wake up early tomorrow if we're going to go to Mr. Jesse's place" "Oh, okay" (Y/N) said as her dad went to grab his red pajamas.

While Romeo was taking a shower, (Y/N) quietly snuck downstairs from her bedroom to put the present she had wrapped up for her dad under the Christmas tree in their house. She hid it right at the back so that he wouldn't be able to see it. Then she snuck back up to her room, climbed onto her bed and got under the covers. Her dad came to check on her. Just as he quietly peeked through her door he caught her turning her body. "Can't sleep huh?" he asked. "It's the anticipation! Tomorrow is Christmas!" (Y/N) moaned loudly. Her dad knew her too well, if she couldn't sleep then he knew what to do, "Well, there actually are a COUPLE of minutes you can stay up late, if you want to watch an episode of (F/TV/S) (favorite TV show) (No south park or family guy, please, for the sake of this story)." "Really?" (Y/N) asked calmly, she was a little tired but she couldn't sleep because of her said reason...anticipation.

True to his word, Romeo turned on the TV and started to put on an episode of (F/TV/S) while (Y/N) put on a pair of ducky slippers. She came downstairs and sat on the seat, eying the TV and taking glances at their Christmas tree. Her dad had a black blanket with him for both of them. While he was busy, she had an idea. Quietly she took the blanket and snuck behind him. Then she threw it over his head saying "Gotcha." "Hey!" he exclaimed removing it so that he could see. "Nah nah na na NAH!" she said before running off. Knowing exactly what she was up to, he decided to chase after her. She ran through the house laughing. "C'mere ya lil' rascal!" he yelled nearly catching her as she slipped past. They were cutting corners and running as fast as they can, eventually he lost sight of her. He could not believe she actually escaped him, where could she have gone? Then he had an idea, he remembered her usual hiding spot where she normally would hide when he least expected it. He went to the laundry room and checked every possible hiding spot, except for the double chest. "Nope! Not in here!" Romeo said loud and clearly, then he turn of the lights, but he didn't leave the room instead he climbed onto the shelf that had a double chest in front of it. It was nearby the door so he closed it to make it sound like he left the room. Just as he suspected, (Y/N) climbed out of the chest. She didn't notice her father. He turned the light on which startled her. "Boo!" he yelled. "Ah!" She called and tried to run but he grabbed her, "Score one for dad." He said triumphantly. "No fair" (Y/N) wined. "Awe, getting upset?" Her dad teased, tickling her right side. She giggled. "No, dad cut it out" She said. He nuzzled her cheek and then kissed it, "Next time you prank me ya might as well be careful ya cutie pie." He said ruffling her hair. "C'mon let's go." He lets her go and hey go to watch TV.

Romeo takes a blanket to share with (Y/N), who is sitting cuddled up next to her father for warmth. When the show begins, she leans closer for a better look. At the end she has fallen fast asleep. Smiling and shaking his head, her father gently (So as not to wake her) gets off the couch to turn off the TV and light, leaving the moonlight to guide him. He thought it was best to keep her near him tonight. He lied down on the couch, set her on his chest and covered both of them with the blanket. "Goodnight (Y/N)" he whispered.

I think your dad is forgetting about the fact that you are going to scream your lungs out tomorrow, oh well, GTG peeps.