Old friends PART 1

In your new life that you were now living, you had it organized for your safety and enjoyment aswell. So if your dad was busy working any day, you normally would hang out with Xara, also if your dad had to do a full time day shift. And if Xara had a lot of things to do that day, you were by Gabriel's house. You really wish your dad would let Magnus babysit you, but apparently, he doesn't want you to go boom in Boom Town, so the great Gabe of swords, which was your nickname for Gabriel, would babysit you instead. However, Magnus comes over to his house whenever he hears you're around, then you two are ready to wreak havoc and get a scowl from him but think, WORTH IT. You seemed to learn a lot of pranks from him. Gabriel was also nice though, he taught you how to fight and defend yourself, maybe only because you asked him to. Ivor was there sometimes too, making potions, you even watched him make a night vision potion which you planned to use later.

But guess who else visits the old order...THE NEW ORDER. Yup, Jesse and the gang visit too. You were a bit nervous about it at first, especially towards Jesse, Petra, Radar, Lukas, Jack and Nurm, but then they grew on you. Radar was now your best friend after you apologized for the mean things you did. Now that you were more adjusted to your new life, you found it quite enjoyable to be a normal girl, but something was wrong.

You started hearing things, a voice, a ghost maybe? It creeped you out. You often thought you saw a large silhouette of a man. You told your dad about this and he would sit with you at night until you fell asleep. This would keep you calm and safe, but tonight you were determined to catch the ghost. You had a flashlight that Harper made for you, your teddy bear as your sidekick, small black leather armour and a Dark (F/C) leather helmet with a pair of goggles. According to Magnus, You can't stab ghosts with a sword, but you can use a flashlight to get rid of them by scaring them off as they hate being seen. You took this advice and prepared yourself for a ghost hunt around your room, you were determined to catch this ghost.

You were under the (F/C) covers of your bed, keeping your body hidden from the ghost, while your head poked out by the edge at the end. It was dark, you didn't want it to be dark but it had to be dark for you to catch it because in the dark was when ghosts would show. You regretted trying to catch this ghost but Magnus encouraged you to be brave and concur the spectors. This of course got him in trouble with your dad and the rest of the order, making them say he's encouraging you to go on about this business of superstitious hocus pocus. Well at least he is helping you in this adventure.

The door to your room opened ever so slowly. Suspicious of the slowness, you immediately shined your flashlight at the door and yell "Be gone spirit!" as a figure with red hair walked into the room. False alarm, it's just your dad. "Ghost hunting again?" He asked. You nodded with a little "hmm hmm." he walked over to you. "(Y/N), relax, ghosts won't be able to hurt you." he said. You didn't believe him so you said. "But they will scare me, I don't like that, so I wanna catch them." You heard the window blow and shown the light in that direction. "Go away spooky!" you yelled. Your father sighed. "(Y/N), ghosts are the least of your concern." he said. As you came out from under the blanket you put your goggles onto your eyes and stood up into battle stance. Your father just walked to your bedroom door and turned the light on. "No...dad I need to catch this ghost." you wined.

Your dad just walked towards your chest and took out your (F/C) bunny pajamas. "Come on (Y/N), there is no reason that ghosts will hurt you, they can't even touch you." he said. Even though you knew he didn't believe you, he had a good point. You sighed as your supposed ghost hunt was put to an end. You just took your goggles off and helmet, along with your armour, revealing that you were still in your clothes. Your dad put the pajamas on your bed and he looked away while you were changing into your sleepwear. "Why do you think ghosts would be around a house dad?" you said as you were dressing. "Well (Y/N), it's either because they're haunting someone or because they're staying on the surface to watch over someone they cared about or who they need to keep an eye on." he explained. So there's a chance the ghost in your room is nice? You had a thought. "If ghosts were right there, how would you be able to find out if they're around?" You asked.Your dad had to think of a good response. So he said "Well, If you have the concentration, you'll be able to sense their presence."

Then while your father (after he left of course) was busy with Xara, preparing for some guests they were having, you sat in your bed rather than lying down. It was pretty obvious that it would be the order but he said he needed you to go to sleep. You made sure to tell him that he needs to save you some cookies. Meanwhile, you were sitting with your legs crossed, eyes closed. You breathed deeply, concentrating...almost meditating...Eventually, you could start to feel something...the room felt warm around you, almost like you were in a dessert, but the air in front 9f you was the opposite. The air in front of you felt cold, like an iceberg. Then you heard a voice...it sounded familiar..."She's really determined to find me isn't she?"

You opened your eyes to a shock...floating before you was a large blue figure smiling with a calm expression. He had it's hair tied in a bun, red eyes and a blue colour scheme. You stared at it for a brief moment before tilting your head to the side, blinking a few times. "Who...who are you?" you asked. The floating blue man's expression changed to confused as he turned around, as if looking for something. "What is she...who is (Y/N) talking to?" he asked. You tilted your head back the right way up. So he heard you, but he didn't know you were talking to him. "Um, I'm talking to YOU Mr.Blue man sir." you said, making him turn his head back to you, alarmed. "Huh?" he spoke. "Wait did...did you just answer me? Wait you can hear me?" he asked. You looked at him with a confused look but you nodded. "And...and you can see me?" he asked, again you nodded. The ghost looked surprised, but looked around the room. He then turned back to you. "Alright, (Y/N) listen." he told you. "You can't tell your dad that you saw me." "Why not?" you asked, crawling out of the blanket and to the foot of your bed. "(Y/N), listen. I know you really want to prove to your dad that you're telling the truth, but I don't think he can handle the pressure of..." he tried to explain but then it occurred to him that now is not the time to explain. "The pressure of what Mr?" you asked him, informing that you were listening to him. He held up his hands in a sort of gesture people use when signaling someone to calm down. "I'll explain the next time we meet...I promise."

TO BE CONTINUED

CUZ NOW I NEED BREAK

CLIFF HANGER, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN, WHILL (Y/N) ASK HER DAD ABOUT THE GHOST?! WILL SHE LEARN ABOUT THE TRUTH?! WILL SHE FIND OUT HOW SHE IS STILL ALIVE?!

oof...Okay g'night