A/N IMPORTANT

So a quick update, still 3 chapters to expect for this story, the remaining 2 chapters for the christmas special as well as Another AU chapter which ellegardtherose AKA 'Angela the Admin', has kindly provided her character for.

So here's the main things

Christmas special part 4 (Very short)

Presents, we see what YOU got for christmas and what the painting you got for your dad looks like. Also Your Bff and her mom are bringing presents and you both open them before you change your clothes because your parents know you two are super eager.

Christmas special part 5

You and your friends put on a little christmas show and you try and get your ship to sail using the good old fashioned mistletoe. Also some more gifts and CAKE!

2nd Admin Generation (AU)

(Y/N) is best friends with Angela, the daughter of Fred and Xara. She is having a tiny problem because her parents live in separate towns and (Y/N) wants to help her, so she comes up with a plan, she asks her dad for help and approval so that there is a way all 5 Admins can come together.

Now I would also like to say there are other books I have which I would like to give preview of here.

Random madness - where I goof off with my Two Sonic characters Belle and Jade, My Ratchet and Clank character Nova and my Cuphead Character Cola Pop.

MCSM 2 Squad - With me having the appearance of the 2nd female Jesse (BECAUSE GUESS WHY). This is where me and most of the Cast of MCSM 2 hang out.

Random art book - Where some of my art can be found

Jesse's life on MyStreet - I WILL update the book EVENTUALLY, once I figure out how to introduce 
Aphmau's characters. This is where MCSM meets Mystreet in a crossover.

The Titan of Craftworld - A really old LBP story, Though it's just a little story of mine it was the story I had when I made my first comics. I just wanted to mention it because I LOVE LITTLE BIG PLANET! I LEGIT FINISHED ALL THREE OF THE MAIN GAMES! I didn't finish LBP Karting or the Journey home tho, but I'm glad I got to see others play it.

Also Shout outs to my Wattpad Gang members (OC owners) and two others

ellegardtherose

Mavis909

Ciphsoulless

Jessicanightmarewolf

ladyyolomancer1

kittykiller196

Calvinhood-

Thanks to you guys and also to others like Anubis0Yin who reed this book, all of you guys deserve some love <3<3<3

I WILL GET UPDATING, In fact I'm busy with part 4 right now and then I will start part five to get a head start on it, it kind of needs to be published within 5 days. Then I can start to work on the 2nd generation chapter. Alright peeps, If I go this far, then so will the people that have helped me. Alright, I talk a BIT too much ^^; but i mean what I say, ALSO THANKS FOR THE FREE HUGS from last time. Makes me feel loved ^^