Christmas Special (Part 4)

Rather short chapter (Maybe not short, but shorter than the other parts)

Waking up, (Y/N) was snuggled up against her father, who noticed she was awake. "Good morning sunshine." Romeo said. "Morning dad." (Y/N) replied yawning, "Is it morning already?" "Of course it is silly, why else would I say good MORNING" "Oh right. What day is it today?" Romeo couldn't help but chuckle at her questions, "It's a Monday (Y/N)." He told her. "Oh, I'm going to go check my calendar, I think I may have forgot to mark off yesterday" she said sleepily, walking upstairs to her room.

Well, it turns out that (Y/N) DIDN'T forget about her calendar, and when she saw what the day was, she was instantly awake and, as Romeo predicted, screaming "IT'S CHRISTMAS!". (Y/N) came running down jumping up and down excitedly, "It's Christmas! It's Christmas!" she chanted. "Merry Christmas Kiddo!" her dad yelled. "MERRY CHRISTMAS DAD!" she yelled back. Then she remembered something, her painting. While she sat quietly near where it was, her dad opened up a cupboard to reveal a small wrapped up present. The wrapping was (F/C) with a white ribbon tied to it. He took it out and was going to put it under the tree until he noticed (Y/N) was sitting there, she saw him with the gift. "Dad?" She asked. "Is that...a present?" he sighed. "Well...caught me red handed, yes..." he said "...and it's for you." (Y/N)'s eyes widened in surprise and slight excitement. Her father sat down and handed her the present. She red the label, 'From: Dad...To:(Y/N)'. "Can I open it now?" she asked. "If you want to." her father said. She loosened the ribbon and tore off the wrapping paper to reveal a set of binoculars with straps (Picture above, just with straps. Your expression changed from curiosity to joy, "Cool!" she exclaimed, using it to look around the house. "Thought you could use it on some of your, adventures with your friends." her dad said. "Awesome, thanks dad!" she said hugging him. "wait." She let him go.

"What is it?" Romeo asked, confused why (Y/N) was by the tree, digging for something. Then she pulled out the gift SHE wrapped, out of its hiding place, showing it to her father. "This is for you." she said to him. A surprised look was on his face, he took the gift and looked at it, then back at her. He opened it to reveal a painting canvas. On it was a Christmas tree, with the words 'Merry Christmas' written in white paint. 

"I bought the canvas and I made the picture myself

"I bought the canvas and I made the picture myself." (Y/N) Said, her hands behing her back. Romeo looked at her and smiled, "Thanks sweetheart." He said, giving her a seccond hug, it was the fact that SHE made the painting was what made it special. Of all the christmas times he had with her, this was the best. The warm embrace of father and daughter was truely a heart warming moment.

(Y/N) was brushing her teeth first while Romeo put the painting on a shelf, soon he would find a very special place to put it. Just as he changed into his clothes, a green sweater, black pants and black boots, the doorbell rang. It was probably Luna and Stella. (Y/N) finished in the bathroom and ran to get the presents she bought for them, each in a small box. She came downstairs to find exactly who she expected. "Hi Ms. Stella! Hi Luna!" She said coming down, still in her ladybug PJs. "Hey!" Luna greeted as her mother waved.

Well it turns out that Luna got (Y/N) a plushie of her favorite animal character. Stella got her a long sleeved shirt that said, 'Born to be free'. (Y/N) got Luna a pearl bracelet and got her (Luna's) mom a gold necklace with a diamond gem. (You can decide what the adults got each other.) Luna got a new dress from her mom, it seemed great for parties. Luna noticed something, "How come you're still in your pajamas (Y/N)?" She asked. "You're in your pajamas too Luna." her friend said recognizing Luna's purple pajamas. Her pajama top had a picture of a llama on it. "I uh..." Luna trailed off. "She was too eager, so I brought her a change of clothes" Stella said, taking out a bag and handing it to Luna. "Sweet! Thanks"

(Y/N) and Luna were getting dressed in (Y/N)'s room. "So, did you get the mistletoe? " She asked. "Yup, it's in my backpack I gave winslow when I saw him." Luna replied. "I still can't believe you got him to help us." "It was easy, I told him it was an opportunity to get back at Reuben. Do you have our christmas dresses?" "Yep" "What about Bernadette's dress?" "Check" "And the suits for the boys?" "Check."The girls were going to put on a show for the day, they were going to sing christmas carols in the centre of the room, seeing as the tree would be somewhere else. Then they would engage their plan to make Reuben and Bernadette kiss. Luna was dressed in a creme sweater with the green and red scarf, a pair of black pant and purple snow boots. (Y/N) was dressed in a (F/C) sweater with a red scarf and a (F/C) beenie, a pair of khaki pants and red snow boots.

(Shorter than normal) Okay, bye bye, FINALLY DONE!