She's my daughter (Romeo's P.O.V)

(Yeah I'm in a bit of a delay but I mean we all know (Most of us) how the whole episode turned out so here's a little bonus chapter that I WAS saving for after I finished the story but I don't want you all to get bored because some of you ACTUALLY READ THIS. Please enjoy. P.S This is taken from fake Vos, AKA Romeo's POV)

While I was with Jack and Petra, my snowman puppet teleported me to Jesse, Lukas and mister nerd, AKA Radar. As I landed I really regretted making those things behave the way they do. If they are going to ACT like me then they need to show the REAL me some respect, right?

Anyway I wasn't paying attention to what was happening behind me. Teleporting myself does make me a bit dizzy due to this stupid human form, so I recollected my thoughts. I thought about what to say if I was somehow caught, which is highly unlikely, and wondered how my champion was going to work with these losers. Sometime before i was teleported here i thought about how I left someone very important to me here, my daughter (Y/N). She was only 40 when I left, she should be 75 by now, her physical form being 7 and a half, I told her I would come back, and that the snowman would be my puppet so she would know how to act. Jesse came over to me.

"Oh Jesse, it was the most startling thing. One minute, there, the next minute...poof!" I said in my defense. Jesse and I had a normal conversation, luckily he still fell for every word I said, otherwise I'd blow my cover. Then I noticed something, or...someone. Standing by one of the shooting galleries was a young girl wearing black pants while her wrist bands, T-shirt and sneakers were (F/C). She looked a bit familiar but I never saw her come in. "Jesse, who is that? A-A-And what is she doing here?" I asked Jesse. "You're not going to believe me but, that's the Admin's daughter." He said. My eyes widened, that was my little girl? I couldn't believe it. "Wait, that's her? I didn't think..." I was about to say that I didn't think I would see her again until after I was done with Jesse but I caught myself just in time.  "Nevermind, I can't believe the Admin's spawnling exists." I said, trying to keep my cool. As Jesse walked away I got a good look at (Y/N), "She sure grew up" I said to myself. To be honest I wouldn't care for anyone except my daughter, she means the world to me and she and I have been waiting for so long for the time when we would see each other again, when we would work together as father and daughter. I'll bet she saw my puppet and not me, so I decided to try and talk to her.

When I got to her she looked a bit down, poor kid, it's been so long since I've seen her. "Hello there little one." I said casually. "Oh hello mister, I'm (Y/N), the Admin's daughter. You're Vos right?" she asked. "Y-Yes I suppose you may call me that." I said. Darn it Romeo, how can you not tell her? She's your DAUGHTER for pete's sake, tell here it's you, carefully. "So what do you think about Radar?" I asked. "I think he might fail, he has very little skill and has high chances of losing." She said. "Well that sadly that means he's a loser, because he's supposed to lose." "It's funny because he's a lame nerd." She said laughing at her own joke. I shook my head and smiled. Honestly I just don't understand that little girl of mine sometimes"You know, I like you Vos, You remind me of my..." before she could finish her sentence, I flashed my eyes red with yellow irises. She was shocked at first but then realization hit her. She squinted her eyes at me, "Dad? Is...that...really you?" She said with hope in her voice. I put a hand on her shoulder and smiled "Long time no see kiddo." I said. She was so overwhelmed but eventual she pulled me into a tight hug. I could feel by her tight embrace that she was glad it was me.

"I missed you." She whispered. I could hear trembling in her voice, as if she's crying. I wrapped my arms around her in comfort.

"I missed you too sweetheart." I said to her telepathically so that no one could hear me but her.