2nd Admin Generation AU (PART 2)

PS. just...just picture Jellie from the teenage oneshot but pink okay? That's what Slimey looks like.

Also this is part two, coming together

"...and if aunty Xara still leave's I'll just do the puppy face, maybe I can have Angela's help on that part." (Y/N) said, carefully explaining her plan. "Heh, that oughta work perfectly, you use it on me most of the time so I can guarantee it is 100% going to work." Romeo said, causing both of them to chuckle. "Dad, can I stay here for a while?" (Y/N) asked. "I thought I could, ya know, look around for a bit." "Sure thing sweetheart, just don't be too long alright?" Romeo advised her. "Okay" "Right. Now I'm going to go to Angela's dad's place, I'll be back soon." "Alright." And with that he teleported away.

(Y/N) looked around the place curiously. She noticed the three banners, one for each of the adult Admins, Xara, Fred and her dad Romeo. She still has to plan HER Symbol. Then she decided to stay and look out the window. She couldn't believe what she saw, it was Angela, staring at the garden. What was she doing here? Then she noticed Slimey. 'Of course she brings her with her' (Y/N) thought. She turned invisible and climbed out of the window. (Trust me she's small enough to do it). She walked up to Angela and Slimey. When they turned to her they couldn't see her until she decided to make herself visible again. "Angela?" She asked. Angela literally jumped back in shock and as for Slimey she jumped over to a random tree. 'I thought she said no more trees'. "(Y/N)! WHAT THE HECK?!" Angela yelled getting up and helping her pet cat. "Sorry, you're so fun to spook." she joked. "You're weird." "No you" "No you" "Yea". The two giggled. "Uhg, so whatcha doin here (Y/N)?" Slimey asked. "I was going to ask Angela that." she replied. "Well I was reading one of my mom's books and one of them mentioned a cabin somewhere between the mountains" Angela explained "It was a place where your dad and my parents use to hang out. I didn't remember them or your dad saying anything about a cabin so I decided to sneak out and look for myself." " Isn't your mom going to be worried about you?" (Y/N) asked. "I don't think so, besides I told her that I would just be in town for a while, saying hi to people." "Angela, it's not nice to lie to your mother." "I know but I was just curious, I wanted to see what the cabin looked like." "Well, curiosity kills the cat." Slimey gasp and started whining "What? Kill? no no no! I can't...ah!" she fainted. "No Slimey it's a figure of speech, you're not going to die." Angela reassured. "oh, oh phew, don't scare me like that." she said. "By the way, how did you manage to find the place?" (Y/N) asked, her friend said "I had Slimey scout ahead until we found it."

"So what about you (Y/N)?" Angela asked. "Well my dad brought me here after I told him about what was on my mind. He told me that this is where they lived when they were kids." (Y/N) said. "C'mon I'll show you." She guided her and Simey inside. "See, there's your mom's bed, that's your dad's bed..." she said pointing at the purple and blue beds individually before getting on the Red bed. "...and this is MY dad's bed." Angela looked around and then got up on the blue bed. "They lived here?" Angela asked. "Uh yeah, I just said that not too long ago. My dad said they left the cabin because they wanted to know what the world was like outside." Slimey jumped up to Xara's bed and lied down. "I wonder if they miss being together." the blonde wondered. "Well, they will be together again, along with us." said the other girl. "huh?" "listen, I have a plan, but I need your help." As (Y/N) explained the plan once again, her friend listened closely.

"That's great!" Angela exclaimed. "But what if my mom will just leave?" "Then we do this."(Y/N) said as her eyes turned to a normal white background with big black puppy dog eyes. she had a puckered frown. "Awe, so cute." "See? This plan is foolproof"

The next morning...fireworks were shot. Xara had just woke up and decided to see what was going on. Then she noticed the fireworks. Their colorful explosions were in the symbols of the three adult Admins, her, her husband and her best friend. "Hmm strange..." she says with a yawn "I'll check that later".  She decided to look on the ground next, admiring her garden. Then she noticed Angela sneaking around like in mission impossible. Slimey carefully trailing behind. They snuck through the bushes all the way to the end before she pick her up and they bolted towards where the fireworks were. "What is that girl up to?" Xara wondered. She decided to quietly and without getting spotted, followed her daughter.