Sunshine Institute (Requested Chapter)

(A/N So this chapter was requested by @Mavis909 and here it is, I added a few touches of my own. BTW I'm not going to lie, I had the draft for a long time but I didn't get to it because of lack of ideas for the chapter but now that my creativity has been improved I was able to finish and publish this side chapter) This is where (Y/N) meets the Warden (Who's real name is Gordon, just a fun fact). Also I have left a few Authors comments at the bottom of the page.

One more thing, IDK what your age is at this point, I was to focused on the chapter itself

"Daddy where are we going?" little (Y/N) asked. "You'll see" Her father quietly said. The Admin was on his way to Cellblox X at the Sunshine Institute, carrying his daughter in his arms. It was strange that he'd bring a child down there but the little girl didn't seem to mind going with. He was about to check into a certain prisoner who had been trying to escape for quite some time. Having being told about the dangerous Prisoner X, (Y/N) turned into her human form, to be on the safe side.

As they approached Cellblock X The Admin set his young daughter down. Prisoner X had no idea about (Y/N), but that was how it should be in HIS opinion. "Wait here okay?" he told her. "I'll be right back." "Okay." she simply said. As soon as her father disappeared she looked around. It was quite spooky but she Didn't seem to be scared. She waited patiently for her father. Suddenly she heard a moo. "Huh?" She said. Curiously she decided to peek around the corner, but nothing was there. She pressed on further while trying not to wander too far off from her spot. Eventually she found the source of the strange noise, it was a red cow with mushrooms on it's back. "A mooshroom?" she asked. She couldn't care that there was a mooshroom but she was curious about where it came from. She walked up close to it and it looked at her face to face. When they were close enough the mooshroom licked her. "ACK! HEY!" she screamed. Startled it ran away from her which automatically made her chase it down, completely forgetting her father's words.

The chase was on. (Y/N) didn't try flying to catch up to the mooshroom because she wasn't good at cutting corners (yet) so she decided to run instead. Too bad the mooshroom got away from her. She stopped to catch her breath. Then she realized, she ran off. "Uh oh, dad's going to be mad." she thought. She tried to find her way back but she couldn't. Unable to remember her way back she got lost. She had a little bit trouble teleporting because her range was limited and if she wanted to get somewhere out of her range then she would have to concentrate very hard. Right now she couldn't get to the spot she wanted to get to. She was a bit frightened so she started to curl into a ball and accidentally fell asleep.

(Y/N) had a weird dream. In it she was in the middle of a snow biome. She was wearing turquoise snow boots, black pants, a (F/C) winter jacket, a blue scarf, black gloves and a red beanie, (Yes Your snow outfit. Also If you have long hair than you're hair is tied up in a ponytail or something, I drew the picture in the previous chapter with short hair). There was a cave, an igloo and an ice pond. Outside the cave was a polar bear with three cubs. The dream didn't last very long as she was brought back to reality.

"I just don't understand..." (Y/N) heard a voice say. She opened up her eyes, confused where she was. She looked around, she was in some kind of...office? "She isn't wearing a guest attire, what is she doing here? How did she get here?" She turned to where the voice was coming from. It was a bald guy with a black suit. "Um excuse me mister?!" she said, startling the man. "AH!" he screamed. "Oh you're awake." he said calmly turning to her, hands behind his back. She noticed he had one icy blue eye but the other eye was covered by a thingy (That's what YOU would call it, you ARE a child) "Where am I?"the child asked. "You're in my office little girl, one of my associates found you and brought you here." "Associates?" she asked tilting her little head. "My workers." the man simply replied. "I'm the warden of this institute." "Oh, what's a warden?" (Y/N) asked. The warden was surprised at first but then noticed  that she wasn't that old so she probably had no clue about most things, he wondered how she even learned to talk properly at her age. "Well, I'm the one in charge of taking care of the guests here and making sure they behave." he informed her. "Guests?" she asked. "Forget it child, now if you do not mind I would like to ask you some questions." he stated. "Okay." "Good, first off, what is your name?" "(Y/N)" "Alright (Y/N), now how did you get into this place?" "My daddy brought me." The warden's eyes widened. That was an unexpected answer. He didn't want to ask anymore questions and get answers that don't make sense. "Alright then, thank you for your time. Now please stay in my office until my boss has been made aware of your presence." he instructed her. "Okay."