Chapter Nineteen

Yikes! Another long chapter 😂 anyways, enjoy babies! Don't forget to vote & comment!

Isaac's POV.

Fuck. You really did it this time.

Fonz quickly snatches his gun back from out of my hand, Ric is standing to the side of me, nudging the shit out of my arm. "What, Ric?!" I snarled.

He points to my left and all my anger immediately fades away when I see my girlfriend, "Hailey, boss."

Cazzo! Why didn't she stay with Ang like I fucking told her to!

Hailey just stood there in front of the crowd, her eyes wide with fear, tears starting to weld up in them as I attempted to get near her. It was no use though, the closer I seem to get to her, the further away she coward from me. We may have only hung out a couple times now, but I knew her down to the bone already, I knew when her anxiety was peaking in, when she was trying to hide it from me and keep it at bay, but it was clearly starting to overwhelm her this time.

I try reaching out for her hand, pull her into me, attempt to calm her down like I have before, but she quickly snatches her hand away. "D-do not touch m-me!!" She yells.

I feel my stomach turn into one big fucking knot. You did this to her you fucking idiot, why the fuck would she want you near her! I let out a deep sigh trying to ignore my stupid ass conscious. I keep my hands to myself but still attempt to get near my girl. "I won't touch you, babe, just let me help."

She looks up at me, tears now starting to stream down her pretty rosy cheeks. "Y-you, you promised.." she stammers and I feel my fücking heart shatter just a tiny bit as she continues to put some distance in between us. She actually thinks that I would break my promise to her. She turns around quickly disappearing in the crowd that had circled around us.

I'm about to run after Hailey when I feel a tight grip on my bicep, pulling me back a bit. It's Fonz. "Leave her be man, let Ang talk to her. Give her some time to calm down." But at this point Hailey's not the only one who needs time to calm down, I'm immediately losing my temper. I hated, hated, being told what to do.

I place my hands on Fonz's chest, shoving him off of me. "Get the fuck off of me," I snarl and turn to walk away, when this idiot grabs ahold of my fucking arm again.

"You need to relax," he pulls me back towards him. "Get mad at me all you fücking want," he spat. "But you being in a hated rage is not gonna help her. Let Angela deal with it, a girl she can probably relate with. You're not fücking thinking right now, KP!"

I noticed Ric and Dion's dumbass standing dangerously close to Fonz, just watching his every movement, watching mine, waiting for the littlest command, and I gave it to them, well one of them.

"Ric.." And in less than a second Ric has the barrel of his gun aimed at the back of Fonzy's head.

I loved this kid, he was so loyal, no matter the situation. Don't get me wrong Dion was still my right hand man, I trusted him way more than I trusted Ric, but Ric didn't know Fonz, he didn't have a bond with him like Dion did. I know that Dion's loyalty lies with me, I have no doubt about it, but I wasn't about to stick him in an uncomfortable situation.

"Let go of my fucking arm, Alfonzo." I warned, and he did.

Not wasting any more fücking time I descended to go look for my girlfriend. Thank God that she hadn't gone too far, but I still didn't like what I had found. There a few feet in front of me was Hailey down on the ground on her hands and knees, still crying her heart out, but that's not what bothered me. My best friend Angela was kneeling down to her left, but on her right side.. there was some idiot who I didn't fucking know crouched down next to my girlfriend, attempting to soothe her.