Is It Time yet?

Chester's pov
I woke up and left the house early this morning to go get some coffee. At least that's what I told Samantha when I left. Really I was going to Roxies' to take her to the studio for her meeting. I really hated lying to Sam but I wasn't ready to tell her the truth either. After talking with Jonathon it all made pefect sense. The girl I saw him with that day at the studio was Rox. She had went there for her first meeting with Papa Roach, I should have known it was her. Of course I didn't get a good look at her face from the parking lot acrossed the street. If I would have left the studio just a few minutes later I would have ran into her then, instead of at the concert. It's funny the way things happen sometimes. Just as I pulked up outside of Roxie's place my damn went off. Fuck I thought when I saw sams face on the screen.
"Yeah babe?" I answered trying to be calm.
"What is taking you so long?" She asked me. You have to leave for the tour tomorrow, I thought you were going to spend time with me today she whined.
"I am babe I just forgot I had to run by the studio to finish something up for Jonathon" I replied halfway telling the truth.
"Chester you're always working" she replied. Can't you ever just stay home? She asked me.
"Baby I'll be home soon I promise" I told her.
"I love you" she said breaking my heart..
"I love you too." I replied not knowing if I really meant that anymore or not.
I quickly hung up the phone and jumped out of the car. I went around to the passenger side, opening the door up for Roxie with a smirk on my face. She just started giggling with the cutest smile on her face, I loved that smile. Once she got in the car we continued to play around with eachother. Roxie decided she was going to make fun of my driving. Which i happily allowed her to do, i knew she was only playing around with me. After a few minutes of flirtatious arguing I grabbed her left hand and brought it to my lips, kissing the back of her hand. I had missed her so much over the years, looking back now i wonder how I ever made it without her. I knew I didn't ever want to do it again, but i might not have a choice once I tell her about Sam. I didn't want to think about that today, I wanted to send her off to her meeting with good luck. I knew she would do great, but I also wanted to reassure her of that. She has so much talent and so much drive, but sometimes she lacks confidence in herself. I wish she could see what I see in her, then she would never doubt herself again. I pulled up in front of the studio entrance and helped her out of the car. My Mercedes sits kind of low and she was wearing a stunning mini dress with thigh high heels. She would have had a hard time getting out of it without help. I gave her a kiss for good luck and got back into the car, I didn't really want to leave but I didn't want sam blowing up my phone bitching either. So i decided I better take my ass back home. Besides that tomorrow morning I would be leaving for a two month tour, and Roxie would be on it. I would be able to spend time with her and sort all of this shit out without Sam in the picture. I just hope Shaddix doesn't try anything stupid. I love the dude and all but he is a ladies man, and I have a good feeling he might try to pull some shit with Roxie. I just hope I'm wrong, I'd hate to break his fucking face. With that being said if he touches her, I will fuck him up friend or not. I'm not about to share her with anyone, she has always been my girl and I intend for her to stay that way!