Too much

Roxies pov
We sat at the bar for hours doing shot after shot, we had talked and laughed until we almost cried. Not only was all of our band there, but LP and a few others as well. We were having an absolute fucking blast, after the first ten shots or so with Shaddix I started to forget all about the plans I had with Chester. At the moment I couldn't give a shit less what him and samantha were doing. I went out to the dance floor and started to move, The alcohol had taken control of my body at this point. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, and a nice toned body move against mine. It didn't take me long to realize it was shaddix by his tattoos. He continued to grin up against me while I danced wildly to the music. I admit I have gotten a little more wild being on the road with so many rockstars, but I was loving life and I was damn sure going to live it up. I turned around to face Shaddix when I saw Chester's band mate mike giving me a staredown. I really couldn't care less to be honest, it's not like I was doing anything wrong to Chester. After all I wasn't his property, actually I was nothing to him. I decided since he wanted to stare me down I would give him something to look at. Grabbing Jacoby by the back of his head I pulled him to me and smashed my lips into his. He happily returned the kiss slipping his tongue into my mouth and wrapping his own hands around my waist. He ended up moving his hands to my face trying to bring me even closer than I already was. He continued to make out with me once again allowing his mouth to trail down my neck, leaving small bite marks as he went. Jacoby was always far from gentle, I guess maybe thats what kept me comming back to him. We broke apart for a short minute and he whispered something in my ear. I thought about what he said for a minute and decided what the fuck lets party hard. I followed him to the bar and sliped the "x" he gave me into my mouth chasing it down with a shot of whiskey. We went back to the dance floor and continued having a good time, when all of a sudden I felt the wildest feeling come over me. I was turned on by Shaddix I could barely keep it together. Our normal dancing and grinding changed to us pretty much fucking eachother on the dance floor. After a few minutes his friend jerry, our guitarist came to us and said something to Shaddix. Jacoby just nodded and took my hand leading me out of the club. As soon as we got out of the club he pushed me up against the concrete wall and started kissing me up and down my neck again. Eventually a cab pulled up and he helped me inside, he laid me down in the back seat and lifted my shirt up, leaving kisses and love bites on my stomach. As he started to remove himself from his jeans we pulled up to our luxurious hotel. Shaddix waisted no time picking me up out of the cab and carrying me up to my room. This time ripping my clothes off before he could even shut the door. Once he got us to the bed he bent me over the end of the bed and took me to heaven. The last time I remember seeing the clock it was 4:30 am and Jacoby was still going strong. I myself was starting to feel a little sick, we had only been going at it for about 3 hours on top of too much alcohol and X, my body was hating me but it felt too good to stop him. He ended up getting off of me long enough to go to the mini bar and grab a few shots of liquor.He leaned over the nightstand and snorted a couple lines of something and opened the shooters he drank one and gave me the other. We both laid there for a few minutes smoking a cigarette, until jacoby put his cigarette out and climbed back on top of me.