The Tour Bus

Roxies pov
I had been sitting here on this couch crying for I don't even know how long, feels like forever. I still couldn't believe all of this was happening, I couldn't face the fact that the only man I had ever truly loved was married to someone else. What was I even thinking, did I seriously think he was going to wait for me all these years. I should have known better, and now I am devastated. It would have hurt me if he would have told me sooner but i would have understood, after all i was with jason myself. I just don't understand why he felt the need to make me think he still loved me if he was married to her. He led me on and thats the part that hurts the most.
I must have been here for several hours because I could hear them on stage playing and fans cheering in the distance. It hurt so much to hear his voice, knowing that he would never be mine again. I heard a knock on the door to the bus.
"Roxie are you in there?" I heard someone yell.
"Go away!" I yelled back.
The door suddenly opened and I heard someone comming up the stairs. I was able to make out who it was through my blurry tear filled eyes, it was Jacoby. Of course it was Jacoby i thought.
"Roxie, uh I'm really sorry!" He stated. "I really shouldn't have told you like that, it was a dick move." He added.
"Why?" I questioned. "Why the hell did you tell me?"
" I was angry Roxie!" He spoke gently. "I was angry because you wouldn't give me the time of day yet you look at him like he walks on water!" He added. "And well I guess the other part was I thought you deserved to know, but it wasn't my place to tell you." He stated.
"Jacoby the reason I look at him like that is a very long story!" I stated. "For now lets just say I have known him for a long time, he was my boyfriend in high school." I added. "Bye the way shaddix, im not mad at you for telling me." I said sincerely.
"I'm sorry Roxie, I didn't know you guys knew eachother beforehand!" He replied. "You loved him didn't you?"
"Very much!" I replied.
"Do you still love him?" He asked.
"I thought I did, but now I'm not so sure." I said with hurt in my voice.
Jacoby came over to me and wrapped his arms around me, he stood there hugging me for several minutes. He pulled away from the hug and began to wipe the tears from my face, reminding me how chester used to do that when I cried. I wonder if he does that for her, i thought? After thinking about it I immediately got sick to my stomach. I looked back up at Jacoby he was looking at me with a sympathetic look on his face. I could tell he was sincere about being sorry for telling me in that way, he knew he caused me pain. However it surprised me that he cared, he seems like such a cold hearted ass most of the time.
I don't understand what happened in my head but for some reason I reached up and kissed him. Not a slow passionate kiss like I shared with Chester, but a rough lustful kiss. Jacoby instantly returned the kiss with just as much desire, shoving me towards the wall. He picked me up off the ground and pressed my back to the wall while holding my legs around his waist. He continued to kiss me for a moment before trailing his mouth down my neck. He put me back on the ground for a few moments, just long enough to undo my jeans and slid them off of my legs. He unzipped his own jeans realeasing his rock hard dick. I gasped a bit when he lifted me back up of the ground, and stuck it inside of me. After a few minutes of taking me against the wall, he carried me to the back room of the bus and threw me down on the large bed. He stripped his shirt off and the remainder of my clothes before he moved me to the edge of the bed and flipped me over, taking me from behind. I screamed out in pleasure, it had been so long since I had a good release. It was long overdue, Jacoby took good care of that. By the time we finished it was 9:44 and he had to be on stage at 10. He quickly started throwing his clothes back on, getting ready for the show. I followed him in doing so, since i was supposed to be photographing the band. Once we were both dressed we exited the tour bus unseen. We made our way backstage and the rest of the band gave us a funny look, as if they already knew what happened moments ago. Jacoby gave them a shitty glare and they went back to their business.