Goodbye New Jersey

Roxies pov
**** warning for mature content****
Please skip this chapter if you don't like reading this kind of stuff!

************************************

When we got back to the venue Chaz went to his bus to get changed, as did I. We only had a couple hours before the show started which meant rehearsal for Chester. It was so hot out today, now I understand why Chester said he would be sick later. I decided i was going to wear something a little cooler than what I had on now. Some denim booty shorts and a band tank would do. I decided I would rock a Papa Roach tank since i was technically on tour with them.  I went ahead and fixed my makeup before straightening my long blond hair. I heard the bathroom door open behind me and I quickly turned around getting ready to smack who ever just walked in. It was Jacoby, what in the hell are you doing? I could have been changing clothes for fucks sake I yelled at him.
"That baby is exactly the point" he said with a smug grin.
"Shaddix get out of here!" I yelled at him laughing slightly amused by his flirtatious nature. Sometimes I think I could mistake him for an animal, he just had that primal instinct, he was fearless and cocky. I couldn't help but find it attractive at times, even though he aggravated the shit out of me most of the time.
"Do you really want me to leave?" He asked comming up behind me and kissing my neck in a very seductive manner.
"Jacoby" I started to say before he turned me around and put his index finger over my lips silencing me.
"Shh.." He continued to say while removing his finger and replacing it with his lips. "You don't want me to go and you know it!" He said just above a whisper. He walked us out into the large bedroom and once again threw me down onto the bed. He slowly slid his hand up my shorts and past my panties. He knew I was already wet, by the look on his face. His facial features screamed pride, he loved the fact that he could bring me to the edge with just his voice. He took it one step farther by sliding his finger inside of me slowly pushing it in and pulling it out. After a few moments of an agonizing slow pace he pushed another finger inside and quickened his pace. I felt my walls tighten against his fingers.
"Yeah Baby you like that don't you!" He stated. "You may act all sweet and innocent but i know what you really are, your a dirty little whore!" He spat out ramming his fingers deep down inside of me.
"Jacoby please!" I begged wanting to feel my release.
"Uh uh uh" he stated. "What do you say kitten?" He asked me. "Tell me what you want baby" he asked slowing his pace again torchering me.
"Please fuck me!" I begged him again.
"Why should I?" He asked.
"Because I'm your dirty little whore!" I responded just wanting to feel him inside of me.
That was all he wanted to hear. As soon as those words left my mouth he slammed himself inside of me causing me to scream bloody murder. He continued at that pace for what seemed like forever causing me to come undone over and over again until we finally couldn't go anymore. Jacoby got up and put his pants on leaving his shirt off. I did the same while lighting up a cigarette. Once we were both dressed he smacked my ass and opened the bedroom door. When we walked outside it was already getting dark, which meant LP was about to take the stage for the real deal. I was excited to actually watch one of their shows as well as PR. Normally I am to busy changing lenses and snapping photos to enjoy the show. The other part of me didn't want to be out there, I guess I was afraid chester would notice some thing was up between me and Jacoby. I don't know why I cared really, I mean he was married. It wasn't like the two of us were a couple or that he had claims on me, none the less i knew he would be upset if he found out. Even though he really has no right to be, I would rather keep it a secret for now.