The Flight

Chester's Pov
I was getting my things packed and in order to leave tonight when my phone started going off. What the fuck now I thought, I really didn't need anymore drama this morning. I had already been fighting with Sam about leaving for tour, she hates when I'm gone for months at a time. I looked down at the phone and saw it was JD calling, thats odd i thought he knows im leaving tonight.
"Whats up J dog?" I asked him.
"Is Roxie with you?" He asked me.
"No man are you kidding, Im at home packing my shit for my flight tonight!" I replied to him. "Why whats up?" I asked concerned after realizing what he had just said.
"Well Lacey Just texted and asked me if I could get ahold of you!" He stated. "She was just trying to catch you guys before you left to say bye to Roxie!" He continued. She pulled a double last night and overslept, Roxie didn't want to wake her so she just left a note.
"Wait a minute she already left Lacey's house?" I asked.
"Well yeah dude, she said her flight was scheduled for 11:45 am. And its already 10:30" He said.
"How the hell did that happen?" I asked out loud without meaning to.
"How did what happen?" Jonathon asked me confused.
" sorry man I was thinking out loud again" I said. "It's just My flight is scheduled for 9pm, how did hers get scheduled for 11:45 am?"
"That is weird!" He replied. " Don't you guys play all the same nights during this tour?" He asked.
"Every single one" I replied grinding my teeth a bit. "There is no reason our flights should be at diffferent times man!" I continued. I'm gonna jump off here man and find out what's going on.
I hung up the phone with Jonathon, grabbed my luggage and my keys, and walked out the door. I had a damn good idea of what was going on, and i was gonna put a stop to it before it even started. I called mike and to let him know what was going on, and I went straight toward the airport. I barely got there in time even with me driving 90 most of the way. I made it to the boarding gate just as they were starting to close it, after begging the woman she ended up lettimg me board the plane. When i walked onto the plane i made eye contact with Roxie giving her a smile. You should have seen the shit eating grin drop off of Jacoby"s face when he saw me. I don't think he knows anything about my past relationship with her, and he doesn't need to but I do intend to keep him away from her.  One thing I do know is he had something to do with my bands flight getting changed. Probably to keep the competition away from Roxie on a 12 hour flight. What he didn't know, is it wasn't the rest of the guys he needed to worry about. I took my seat which was conveniently the only empty seat left on the plane right beside Roxie. Jacoby who was sitting right in front of us turned around. And started talking.
"What are you doing here Chaz?" He asked me. "I thought you guys were flying out tonight?" He added trying to smother me with his bullshit.
"Well you know how I am man, I can't stand traveling at night!" I replied. " I figured I would just head to New York this morning with you guys" I added.
It will be nice to have a little extra time to relax!
"Gotcha man" he replied. "Well I'm gonna take a nap" he said turning around in his seat.
Thank god i thought, i really didn't want to get into an altercation with Jacoby. Expecially not on a damn plane! Hopefully after a while when the newness wares off he will quit his shit, by that i mean quit trying to hook up with Roxie. Part of me can't blame him, she is an extremely attractive single woman. The other part of me wants to tear his limbs off and beat him with them for even thinking about her like that. Damn it the shit this girl does to me, I am so jealous and overprotective and she technically isn't even mine. This is going to be a long 2 months if this shit keeps up. I wish we could have hired her instead of Papa Roach. Then i wouldn't have to worry about this dumb shit. I wish I could just put it out there to everyone that she was my girl so they would lay off, but I couldn't risk it getting back to samantha. Not until I knew what was going on with my own feelings.

Roxies pov
I couldn't believe chester showed up last minute like that, it wasn't like him to be late. Where is the rest of his band? I thought Jacoby said they were flying out tonight? I was pulked from my thoughts when Jacoby turned around and started talking to Chester. After their conversation it all made since. Chester wanted to get there early to relax before all the other guys got there. Jacoby turned around to take a nap and chester  nonchalantly put his hand in mine between us. He gave me a big smile and rubbed my hand with his thumb.
"So you like to travel early than the other guys?" I asked him.
"No not really," He whispered in my ear "I just wanted to be here with you!"
"Chaz" I spoke softly. "Thank you."
"You don't have to thank me babe" he whispered again. " I wanted to be here with you on the first trip of your new career!" He exclaimed.
I snuggled up on his shoulder and prepared to sleep myslef, I wasn't a big fan of flying to begin with. On top of that I have been extremely tired after not sleeping half the weekend.