SCHOOL FIGHT PART 1

Aaliyah's Point Of View.
The following day.
Tuesday 17th January 1982.

I search through out the entire wardrobe for something that I haven't worn over a dozen times and that I won't get dress coded for due to the fact that I am actually going to school today. "Urgh" I groan to myself as I pull out a jeans jacket, inspect it and put it back in the wardrobe.

After searching for something decent to wear for a good 15, prehaps 20 minutes I decide on a black Raiders top, shorts that are rolled up at the end- it's not one of those slutty ones, black and white Converses and a black and white Raiders bomber jacket. I leave my hair out and because I had rollers in last night it is curly, I then brush it out a bit to make it wavy.

"Couldn't you hear me calling your ass?" I turn around to see my older brother, Stacey walking in. "I was getting ready" I answer back picking up my school bag "Well it's time to go or your gonna be late again" I look at the clock to see that the time is already 7:45am. Shit I think before leaving the room with Stacey following behind me.

Stacey usually drops me to school unless he had a late night or sometimes I tell him that I am going to walk with Pac instead.

Cyn's Point Of View.

I continue to wash Roman's hair whilst he splashes in the bath making half of the water go on my clothes turning it slightly see though and forcing some of the water onto the floor leaving puddles, which are going to be a pain to dry up. I yawn as I rinse his hair with the little water left in the tub. Last night was a long night. Roman kept waking up every hour or so and for once I can't wait for Raheem to come so I can catch some Z's.

I then grab the towel and pick Roman up, who begins to cry at his departure with the tub. I hush him as I leave the room and head into my bedroom in order to get him ready for the day, even though we haven't got anything planned to do today. I dry and cream his skin before getting him dressed into this:

 I dry and cream his skin before getting him dressed into this:

I also put him in a pair of joggers. I then take him downstairs and put him in his high chair as I prepare something for him to eat.

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

[Lunchtime]

"I might have to get extensions, box braids and shit" Jada tells us while Nia, myself, Sharane, Sydney and herself stand around in a circle "I feel you, sometimes my hair is so annoying. I just want to cut it all off" Sharane comments "Please don't, you'll be walking around looking like a peanut" we all laugh, when I suddenly feel a hand slap my ass making it sting. I turn around quickly to see this small kid with Jheri curls, so I slap him twice before he quickly runs back over to Cube, Yella, Dre and Ren. I'm so sick and tired of the boys at this school thinking that they can just touch females. I'm extra pissed because I don't even know this kid.

I depart myself from the girls with my arms crossed over my chest. I watch as Yella hands him a dollar as I hear Ren comment on how I clocked his ass. I walk over to them forcing them to stop acting like fools. "Nigga you crazy. Don't you ever put your hands on me, you do not know me" I announce as this new kid just stands there, rubbing the side of his face, where I had hit him. I go to walk away, but turn back around "Oh and I will be telling my brother. Bet on that fool" I say before going back over to the girls.

Eazy's Point Of View.

"Her brother?" I question the guys, who are all now serious, well all apart from Ren "Yeah, Stacey" "Remember that talk we had about Bloods and Crips yesterday?" Dre asks and I nod "Well that nigga a blood" Cube confesses as Ren walks around me and places a hand on my shoulder "It was nice knowing you Eazy" Fuck. All I was trying to do was fit in. It's only my second day at school and I'm going to get killed by the local thug named Stacey. Shit. Why didn't I ask them why they didnt want to slap her ass?

"Don't worry. We will have your back" Cube says causing Ren to laugh again "Yeah right. That nigga will kill us man, shit" "Do you think I can talk her out of it?" I ask shitting myself now. "Who? Aaliyah? Nah man" "So what do I do?" I ask "You fight him before he kills you" they tell me.

"Why didn't y'all tell me before?" I question them "I guess she's just tripping cause your new" Dre confirms "I'm just saying when it's 3:30 you better get your ass out of here" "And what about tomorrow?" I ask "You run again fool" Cube tells me.

"Yooooo" four other dudes come up to us and dap up all the guys, but me "Let me introduce you to everybody" Ren says "This is Tupac but everyone calls him Pac. He goes out with Jada over there" he points to a girl with short hair, who is in deep conversation with Aaliyah, the girl who's ass I just manhandled. "Sup?" "Sup?" I ask back "He grew up with Aaliyah and Stacey and this round nigga is Steel, he's funny and crazy as fuck" he nods at me and I return it "This is Raheem, he a baby daddy and his ex is fine as fuck, she's Aaliyah's best friend too" I watch as Raheem flips Ren off, probably due to his comment about his baby mama.

"You got a kid?" I question in disbelief "Yeah, he was born the day before my 16th birthday" he comments "You had a son when you was 15?" "Yeah nigga" Damn. My mother would kill me if she found out that I was having a baby so young and having sex and had a girl, I would be a dead man right about now. "...And last but not least we have Omar, the local DJ always, always plays the best tracks at every party. He knows everything about the hottest rappers too" Omar holds his hand out in a fist so I spud it.

"We was just talking about Aaliyah, Eazy slapped her ass for a bet and now she's threatening to tell Stacey" Dre informs them. I wish he hadn't I don't want the whole school knowing. "He about to kill you" "I used to play fight with that nigga when we was young and trust me you don't want none of that" Pac says "We told him to run" "That nigga will catch you at some point" Raheem declares "I say you fight him and if you win you get the cred, but if you loose than you gone look stupid. But you get to make a name for yourself" "You definitely about to lose" Omar reminds me as the class bell goes off.