HONESTY

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

The Next Day.

It is the day before we have to go back to school for our final year before going to college or finding a job, so I want to sort things out between Eazy and I so that it isn't awkward at school or anything. So after having a shower I get dressed into:

My hair is out and curly and my make up is done

My hair is out and curly and my make up is done. I then head into the kitchen to get something quick to eat since I have to meet Eazy in half an hour and I am hungry. "Oh you look nice" I tell my mom as I go over to the cereals "Thanks, I have a lunch date" "With who?" "A guy I met called Drake, he's a doctor" I nod pouring the cereal into the bowl, then strolling over to the refrigerator for the milk. "Where are you heading?" "Going to see Eazy" I inform her, putting the milk away and grabbing a spoon. "But your going to see him tomorrow at school" "I know, but we just need to talk about something" I confirm before walking into the living room with my bowl of Lucky Charms and a spoon.

After eating I head over to Eazy's house and the pair of us go up to his bedroom.

"So what's up with you?" I ask sitting on the bed, but he just shrugs his shoulders. "The girls told me about Trish, who's that?" I watch him shrug his shoulders again "I thought you wanted to talk" "I do" "So talk" I tell him almost losing my patience "I don't know what you want me to tell you" "The truth. So who's Trish?" "Just a girl I met through Dom. I don't even know her like that" He tells me "So why was you out getting food with her?" "I thought we was on a break" he comments, not answering my question correctly "Yeah we are" "Exactly, so it doesn't matter right?" He asks.

"Yeah, it does, cause we said we wasn't going to see anyone else and the next day you go after the first pussy you find right?" "It's my dick I can do what the fuck I like with it" he answers "So you did sleep with her then?" "Yeah" "Why?" I ask "Because I wanted to. It doesn't have anything to do with you as you said we was on a break" I stand up "Since it doesn't have shit to do with me then I guess this relationship is over" I then leave.

The Next Morning.

I wake up to see that the time is 7:00am. I roll my eyes and turn over to my side. I don't feel like going to school today. I don't want to face Eazy and all the bullshit, uh-uh not today.

Eazy's Point Of View.

I close the front door and start to stroll down the road, making my way to school when a car beeps beside me, turning slightly I see Stacey in his Impala. Fuck. I nod as to say 'what's up' and continue to walk, but he continues to stroll beside me. "Yo, get in the car fool" I look around. See, I'm a Crip and he's a Blood and we aren't supposed to mix, but I guess I can trust him.

I hop in the car in the passengers side. I close the door as he starts to drive "What's wrong with Aaliyah" he asks "I don't know" "I know you know and I want to know. So what's up?" "Well it hasn't got anything to do with me" I spit "Ain't she your girl?" "Yeah, no, I don't know" I answer "Well I know she saw you yesterday and ever since then she's been staying up in her room, she was crying and she didn't want to go to school this morning. So what did you do?" He takes his eyes of the road to look at me. "I'm not gonna do nothing. I just want to know what's up?" I take a deep breath before telling him the truth.

"I slept with someone else" I say as the car comes to a halt "You what?" "Huh?" "I said what the fuck did you say" he says as I repeat the words "I slept with someone else" "What do you mean you slept with someone else?" He interrogates me "Ya know.." "Nah, I don't know" "Well it just happened and it's not like I like the girl or anything" I confirm as he starts driving again.

"So you talked to her?" "Yeah we talked yesterday" I answer "And what did you say?" "Well she asked me about the girl, so I said that I barely knew her and so she asked if I slept with her and I said yeah, she asked why and I said because I wanted to" I watch Stacey shake his head in disbelief as I continue my story.

"I thought we broke up" "Well you fucked up, apologise to her. Aaliyah forgives so easily, but don't take the piss with her" he warns me.

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

I wipe my eyes as Pac continues to cuddle me "You'll find another nigga in a minute" he tries to console me "I don't want another nigga" "I get that and Eazy is my nigga and all that, but you can't allow him to treat you like that, you deserve better" I nod as I step out of the hug. "You right" "I'm always right" Pac jokes causing me to smile "Let's go to school before we end up being late" I nod again, agreeing.