DOM'S PARTY

Eazy's Point Of View.
Friday 20th February 1982.

School went by quickly as per usual and it's Dom's birthday today, so I'm going home to have a quick shower and then the boys are gonna come here so we can all go to the Shaq.

I open the door to see my mom sitting on the sofa, looking at the bills. I close the door and striaght away she starts to interrogate me "How was school?" "Good" I respond attempting to go up the stairs "Did you think about getting a job?" "No" "We need the money" mom comments. I'm not gonna tell her about being in a gang until I actually see the money and can give it to her. "Yeah, anyways I told you that there's a party tonight, can I still go?" "Yeah, whatever just be home by 10" "10?" I question "The boys are coming at 8 and it's quite the walk from here to the Shaq..." she cuts me off "Fine. Don't go then" "Okay, I'll be back by 10 damn" I say walking up the stairs "You better watch your mouth" she comments as I roll my eyes.

[AT THE SHAQ]

"Yo, there's so much baddies here" Steel declares "I told you didn't I?" "Yeah, Imma go find a girl to talk to" Raheem declares as he walks away, the other boys disappearing too. "Yo, my nigga" I hear Dominic greet me from around the bar so I stride over to him and he daps me up "Y'all remember Eazy right?" He asks his boys "Yeah" they say "E, this is Jarell, Kaidden, Malchi and Trey if you need anything and I'm not around come to them" I nod "I need to talk to you, you lot hold it down aiyt" "Aiyt" Jarell comments as I follow Dominic out of the party.

He takes me to a room, probably the owner's office or something like that "Take a seat" he instructs so I do "If your gonna be apart of the gang then you'll have to carry one of these" he grabs a gun from his waist and hands it to me. I stare down at it, my palms turning wet with sweat "Why?" I question him "What if someone tries to run up on you? It's for protection once people around here start realising that your making all this coin their gonna want some so if that happens and they try anything you can protect yourself properly" he tells me "I'm not gonna kill anyone" "You say that now, plus it's not like I'm telling you to kill innocent people, just the other gangs and whoever gets in your way" he confesses.

"I haven't got the money to pay you for this" he laughs making me look back up at him "It's free, your apart of the gang now. I'm pretty sure you'll find a way to pay me back. Actually you can pay me back when you start working huh?" I nod, he digs into his pocket and throws a bag of weed at me. I catch it and inspect it to see that the weed is separated into even smaller bags. Damn I haven't seen so much drugs in my life.

"A bag is worth $20 alright" "Right and who do I sale this to?" "Whoever wants to buy it, just don't get caught cause we'll all go to prison and I'm not trinna go back there" he says sitting across me "If you do get caught I will have to kill your ass" "I won't get caught" I promise.

"Good. So after you finish selling the weed you come back to me and we split it you'll get 60 percent of whatever you make the rest comes to me" I nod "You don't tell nobody about this just yet, unless you can trust them. Not even the stupid little girls you fuck around with" "I don't fuck around with any girls" I comment "Why? You gay? Cause if you are you can bounce" "Nah, I ain't gay. There's this one girl, but I don't think she's interested" I say talking about Aaliyah "Course she is especially when you show her all this dope money. You find it hard to talk to her or some?" "I don't know what's wrong with me when I'm around her. We've kicked it, but it was at a party" I clarify "Oh, your problem is that you can't get her alone. Just make up some shit, when I was at school I would always say that I need help with my homework, try that" he says.

Cyn's Point Of View.

I'm at the Aaliyah's crib kicking it with Aaliyah, Sharane, Sydney and Jada.

Listen to SWV: I'm So Into You

"...Aaliyah and Eazy that kinda has a ring to it" Sharane comments sitting on her knees on the bed. I giggle to myself flipping through the magazine as Jada does Sydney's hair and Sharane and Aaliyah talk boy business. "Why does everyone keep saying that? I mean he's cute and all..."

"So you finally admit that you think he's cute?" Jada asks, still braiding Sydney's hair and damn do they look tight. "Yes, okay I think he's cute" "But?" I ask "I don't think he's interested" "All the boys are" Sydney comments "You know what I mean. I've smiled at him asked him if he's okay, what he's doing later and he don't say nothing" "Maybe he's a bit slow" Sharane reveals forcing us all to laugh as I hear a knock at the door.

"That's probably my new neighbour, Bronx's cousin Kidada. You hoes better be nice cause she doesn't have anyone else alright" "Okay mom" Sharane cheekily says as Aaliyah gets up to get the door and she shortly returns with a skinny lightskinned girl.

"Kidada this is Sharane, Sydney, Jada and Cyn" "Hi" I wave "Hey" she says taking a seat and for some reason the room goes quiet.

Eazy's Point Of View.

"So you made it then?" Aziah comes up to me, blocking me from the boys "Urgh, yeah. You did too" I obviously state as she is standing right in front of me "Yeah. I think I'm gonna go home though" "Why?" I ask "It's not really scene" she state as I look around to see half naked girls dancing on top of tables, which is every teenaged boy's dream "Mine either" I lie and she smirks "I guess I'll see you around Eazy" "Yeah, alright" I say before she plants a kiss on my cheek and walks away. I smile to myself but walk towards the boys. "Who was that?" Steel asks "That's just Aziah, the homie's girl" "Just Aziah?" Ren questions and I nod "She's bad" "Trust" I smirk again.