CUFFED

Eazy's Point Of View.

The Next Day.

I lean back against the car as Malachi hands me a blunt. I take it to my lips and inhale the smoke and blow it out into the air. It's 6:00 am in LA and I had just got out of bed an hour ago in order to help Dom with this job.

"Look at that" Jarell gets my attention by elbowing me. I look up to see a girl apporaching us, probably in her early twenties wearing short ass shorts and a cropped top. "What's up baby?" Jarell hollars at her, but she just looks over her shoulder and rolls her eyes until Dom grabs her by her waist, pulls her into him and dry humps her. She pushes him away and readjusts her clothes stomping away with an attitude. The other guys laugh, but I just don't find it funny cause if that was my little sister I would be pissed.

"Hoe!" Dom calls after her "Man stop" I tell him "Why?" "You don't have to call her hoe, she's just trinna do her thing" I answer "If she didn't want to be called a hoe then she wouldn't of left her house half naked and shit, it's like she's asking for it" "Yeah, but you would be mad if someone was grabbing on your little sister like that" the other boys agree.

"We should respect black females, females in general they have it bad, worse than us" I spit some truth on them "This is where your confused, you can't have respect for someone that doesn't have respect for themselves. You see her walking around here in them shorts and top begging for attention" he says as I hand the blunt over to him "Maybe she feels like she has to dress like that cause I bet if she had sweats on none of us would look twice at her and it is the Summer" "True" Dom agrees as a car pulls up to us.

"Yo, E that must be them, remember what I told you" I nod as I walk over to the car. The guy unwinds his window showing me his face "Yo" we dap each other up "So what you got?" He asks so I pull up a bag of weed. He then goes into his pocket and shows me an FBI badge. He grabs my top. Fuck.

"Yo, get the fuck off me" I call which gets the other boys' attention as about three police cars show up "Your about to get arrested boy" I push his hands off me as Dom yanks me away and we start running. "Split the fuck up!" One of them yell as I go my own way. I run towards Caldwell St with an officer hot on my tail. I see a fence ahead so I run up to it and attempt to hop it, but my left foot gets stuck in one of the holes.

Shit.

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

I wake up to hear the phone beside me ringing. I reach out for it without opening my eyes, knocking some stuff down in the process. I pick up the phone up and put it to my ear. I yawn "You are reciving a call from..." a computer says "Eric" I hear Eazy say "An inmate at Compton Jail" I sit up as I then hear two beeps followed by Eazy's voice.

"Hello?" "What the fuck happened?" I question, not wanting to hear any BS "It's a long story and I only have two minutes" "So you can't tell me why your in jail at 6 in the morning?" "Aaliyah I just need you to do a quick favour for me" he responds ignoring me "What is it?" "Can you bail me out please?" "How much is it?" I ask "$200" "And where the fuck do you expect me to get that kind of money from?" "My house. Just go there and go into my bedroom, there's a whole woud of money under the mattress so just bring it here" he says "But what if your mom asks me where you are?" "Just tell I stayed at Ren's and you left someth..." he gets cut off and I just hear a beeping sound.

"Eazy?" I question but don't hear him, which is when I put the phone back down. This boy drives me crazy and not in a good way.

I continue to sleep because it is way to early to go to Eazy's house and bother his mom. After a few hours I wake back up, take a shower and get dressed into this:

 After a few hours I wake back up, take a shower and get dressed into this:

I pull my hair into a ponytail and do my make up. I quickly have something to eat before going over to Eazy's house.

[EAZY'S HOUSE]

"Oh hi Aaliyah" Eazy's mom greets me once she opens the door "Hi Mrs Wright uhmm, I left my school book here is it okay if I come in and get it?" "Sure" she allows me in and I close the door "Do you know where Eric is? It's just that he didn't come home last night and he hasn't been in his room and I've been worried all night" "He said he was sleeping over at Ren's, maybe he forgot to tell you" I lie.

"Yeah, your probably right. I've just been having a bad feeling or morning and I don't know if I should call the cops" "He's with Ren" I repeat trying to convince her not to call the cops "Okay, but if he doesn't come home in the next two hours I'm going to call them" I nod "I'm just gonna get my book" She hums as she leaves the room. I go up the stairs and into Eazy's room. I go over to the bed and lift up the matress to see the money that Eazy was talking about earlier. I grab it and stuff into my pocket. I fix the mattress back and close the door.

I head back down the stairs "See ya laters Mrs Wright" I call "See ya" She says from one of the other rooms I then head out and down to the police station.