THE YOUNG'S

Eazy's Point Of View.

I knock on Dre's door and wait until Tyree opens it. "Yo, E" "What's up?" I ask as he daps me up "Not much. Dre ain't even ready so you might as well come in" he announces allowing me in when I hear Dre's mom cursing. I follow Tyree into the living room to see Dre tying up his laces with a little girl beside him.

"Yo, E" "Sup?" I question taking a seat "And that bullshit job you have with Lonzo has to stop" Dre and Tyree's mom comments walking into the room "Oh hi Eric" "Hi Mrs Young" "First of all it's not a bullshit job because I get paid" Dre says standing up "$20 a month ain't shit not when you have a child to raise" Child? "I'm going to school come on E" Dre says after giving the girl a kiss on the cheek and standing up "Maybe you can get a job while your out there" Mrs Young continues as her sons leave "See ya later Mrs Young" "Bye Eric" she waves me off with an attitude before I catch up to the brothers.

I close their front door as the three of us hop of the porch and start walking to school. "Why is her ass always trippin? I'm the only nigga in there with a job" Dre tells us, bitching about his own mother "What did she mean when she said you have a child to raise?" I question "A girl called Lisa that I used to talk to told me I'm her child's dad and now she's pregnant again" "What? How?" I question "Well Eazy my dick was all up inside her..." I stop him in his tracks "I know how but two kids" "Yeah, well she kept coming back for more" I snigger as we turn the corner.

"Well I kinda, may have joined a gang this morning" I share as both Dre and Tyree stop in their tracks. I turn around to see the pair of them standing there looking at me like I'm speaking a whole new language.

"What?" "A fucking gang nigga are you crazy?" Dre interogates "Listen they seem real cool infact one of them are having a party this Friday you should come through" I watch as the boys look at each other and then back at me. "Yo E you know your my boy so I'm gonna tell you straight. Them niggas, your little gang friends aren't to be trusted" "I know what your thinking, but I can handle my shit" I declare.