PLAYER

Eazy's Point Of View.

After being at home for less than an hour, my manager Jerry Heller called me to say that I have my day booked full of interviews so I am doing my second interview of today and it's just me, the rest of NWA are back at the studio writing and coming up with beats that can work for the next album.

"We have Eazy E with us today, who is our friend from Compton, way down in the gutters somewhere. Eazy how you doing?" "I'm good" I answer, talking into the microphone "I heard that you are the biggest player in Hip Hop" the interviewer, CJ says causing me to laugh "I don't know about all that" "The ladies man of LA is what they call you, apparently a lot of females love you" he continues "And I love them too" "I'm sure. So after a show do you get to fuck them or how does it work?" He interrogates. He already asks more questions about the females I hang around with than Aaliyah does.

"Usually, we let the girls come back to the hotel and we just have a good time, partying and getting drunk or high and shit" "I didn't realise how much girls love you guys" he tells me. Shit. I know.

"It's crazy" is all I can get out "So why do you refer to these women that are your fans as bitches?" "Nah, that ain't it. When we talk about bitches we mean those scandalous females who do evil ass shit as I said we love women and we can't be offending them that much because they come to the shows, buy the records, come to the meet and greets and all that" I answer "You have children though right?" "Right" "How many children do you have?" He questions "Five" I reply "Five that you know about?" "Right" I continue "With the same girl or different girls?"

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

I turn the radio on "Differnt girls" I hear Eazy tell the interviewer "So how many baby mama's do you have?" "Five" "Damn, you must be having a lot of sex" I hear Eazy laugh as if it was a joke "And these girls are cool with this lifestyle your living?" "They've got to be cool with it, it's paying their bills" "I guess so... so uhmm, do you have a girlfriend at the moment?" The interviewer asks and it goes silent for a moment "...Nah, I don't do relationships" Eazy responds forcing my heart to dip into my stomach.

"So no girlfriend?" "Nah. I can't be asked for all of that drama right now. I just want to fuck whoever I want and do whatever I want and if I was in relationship I wouldn't be able to" I shake my head in disbelief.

[Later On That Night]

I plant a kiss on Chance's forhead as I watch her cuddle up with her bunny in her sleep. I sigh as I leave the room, closing the door slightly behind me and walk into the bedroom that I share with Eazy. I huff before going to bed alone again.

I  hug my pillow as I get all up my feelings causing me to cry. I wipe my eyes quickly because I don't know what the fuck I'm crying for. By now you would think that I am used to the way Eazy treats me -The girls, staying out and coming home whenever he wants to and he barley spends time with Chance and I, those are just some of the things I hate about him being apart of NWA.

Eazy's Point Of View.

I walk into the house to see that is completely silent and all the lights have been switched off, which is weird because most of the time Aaliyah waits up for me. However, I turn the light on in the living room and in the kitchen. I check the oven to see that there is nothing in it. I go upstairs with my stomach growling and go into the room that I share with Aaliyah to see her fast asleep. I go over to the bed and sit down at her feet and shake her slightly.

"Aaliyah?" I call "What?" She asks with an attitude. Damn what the fuck did I do? Other than wake her up out of her sleep. "I'm hungry. Did you cook?" She kisses her teeth "No, motherfucker I told you I don't cook for liars and since you want to tell people your single you better do it your damn self" she spits as she turns around showing her back to me.

"What are you talking about?" She kisses her teeth "Aaliyah?" "What?" "I said what are you talking about?" I repeat "You know what the fuck I'm talking about" "No, I don't" I argue "You said in your interview today that you are single, so be single then. Cook your own food" Shit. I didn't know Aaliyah was going to be listening in. She never does. "I have to say that shit" "Mhuhmm" she hums "Are you listening to me?" "Can you stop asking me questions? I'm trying to sleep" I roll my eyes "Fine" I say before leaving the room.

A/N: The ladies loved E.