GANG LOVE

Eazy's Point Of View.

[A Whole Week Later]

I'm hanging with Dre, Cube and Ren as there is a party at a girl's house called Jessica, who I have met a bunch of times at school. We turn the corner, now only three blocks away from her house, when Dre stops us in our tracks.

"Hold up, hold up. We didn't do the breath test" he comments as I watch Cube breath into his palms "Damn, my shit kicks more than Bruce Lee" I snigger "Mine's alright" Ren declares "Yeah, but for how long?" "You got any mints or something?" Dre questions me "Nah, why don't we go to the mini mart down the road?" "Nah, that's Blood central. I ain't going there" Dre confesses "Man, we'll only be a second cause I ain't talking to no honeys with my breath smelling all tard and shit" "Fine" he says as we all start walking away.

[At the shop]

I see about eight boys outside the shop dressed in red. "Man I told you we shouldn't have come down here" "It's cool, look" Cube declares as he turns to the gang of boys "What up blood?" He questions them as the boys all stare him down "My bad" he says as we all step inside the store. "What the fuck wrong with you?" Dre asks "They ain't gonna do shit" he replies as we all walk further inside the shop and to the front. "Here are all the refreshments" I go to grab a packet of Tic Tac's, but Ren stops me in my tracks.

"Good option, bad flavour" I slowly drop my hand "What you mean?" "School him" "Tic Tacs are always good, they kick a lot of power and their small" "Yeah, you don't want to be talking to a fine ass freak and have gum fall out cause you'd look a fool" they tell me, which I nod trying to take in as much information as possible. "Always, always remember when dealing with a woman always suck never chew" Ren decalres getting dapped up by Cube due to his knowledge on females and mints.

The boys pick up their choice of Tic Tacs, so I just get the same as Dre and go for the standard white mint one. "Lemme get a drink" Ren declares as he goes over to the part of the shops where they sale sodas "Come on the party started an hour ago" "Hold on" Ren calls back. We wait a while until we decide to see what is taking Ren so fucking long.

"Yo nigga can you hurry up?" Cube asks "Man, I was trinna see if I had enough money to buy this 7 up, damn" I roll my eyes at this clown when all of a sudden I hear "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET ON THE GROUND!" followed by "GIVE ME THE MOTHERFUCKING MONEY!" I then feel a pair of hands grab me and pull me back. "What the fuck is going on?" I whisper as Cube and Dre croutch down, the three of us opposite Ren, who is still looking at what drink he should buy.

"I don't know man, why don't you check it out?" Dre gently nudges me forcing my trainers to make a screeching sound as I stop myself "Hell nah, you must be crazy" "What are y'all doing?" Ren questions as he finally takes his eyes of the drinks and places them on us "What if we all look?" I ask and they all agree. We lean forward to get a perfect view down the isles.

I spot a guy at the front, a red and white bandana wrapped around the bottom half of his face, a gun in his hand which is pointed towards the owner and another guy, who also has a red bandana across his face, with a gun under his belt. He clears the shelves going from isle to isle. I step back, my heart pouncing in my chest hard. I promise to God that if I get out of this I would never slap another ass ever again. "Shit, their robbing the place" Ren whispers loud enough for only us to hear "No shit. If it wasn't for you being thirsty all the time we wouldn't even be here" Cube tells him "If it wasn't for your harsh ass breath we wouldn't be here" "Both of you shut the fuck up" Dre tells them like the school children that they are.

"Yo, maybe they'll just rob the place and leave" "Nigga do you know where the fuck you are?" Cube questions "One of them has gone" Dre tells us "Maybe he's coming" "Well I've got something for his ass" Ren announces as he shakes us the soda in his palms when I notice one of the gang members behind Ren. My mouth spills open, but closes shut when the guy taps Ren's shoulder, forcing him to look over his shoulder and at him. "Oh, shit" he cusses, dropping the drink and running over to us, his body shielding mine as he stands infront of me.