FORGIVENESS

Eazy's Point Of View.

I walk through the hall with both Omar and Steel as I spot Aaliyah at her locker, so I stroll over to her with the boys behind me. "Aaliyah can we talk?" I ask and she hits me with a look and rolls her eyes, exactly like this:

"No thanks" she continues to roam around in her locker, grabbing books that she would need for her next lesson, which we have together

"No thanks" she continues to roam around in her locker, grabbing books that she would need for her next lesson, which we have together. "I fucked up, I understand that and I won't do that again. I'm sorry" she slams her locker door "I don't give a fuck about what you do Eazy, so stay the fuck out of my face" she shimmys past me leaving me with a confused look on my face. I thought Stacey said she forgives people easily.

"What the fuck did you do?" Omar asks as I turn around to face them "I fucked up, thought with my dick and not with my fucking brain" "You fucked someone else!" Stell yells causing people to look over at us "Ssshh, yes" "Your a fool man" Stell tells me as if I don't know that already "I know, but I don't know what to do" I spit as we start walking over to the class "You've got to make it up to her obviously, show her that you care" I nod as we step in the class as I take my seat behind Aaliyah.

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

I continue to figure out this long ass maths sum when I feel a tap on my back. I know it's Eazy as he usual sits behind me in Mrs Jewls' lesson. The whole class is talking and Mrs Jewls is reading her book, taking no notice as always, usually I would join in on all the chit chatter, but not today.

I feel him tap on me again, causing me to roll my eyes as I turn around. He hands me a note so I read it to myself. The note reads 'Let me explain. K. I fucked up & as I said I am so sorry, ur my girl & I don't give a fuck about none of these other females. I want to be with u and that's it. I love u.'  I smile to myself and take the note and begin writing on it. I decide to write: 'I love you too, but u hurt me. I forgive you, but I won't forget'  I then turn around and place the note on the table.