BABY DADDY DRAMA

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

"The next time I catch that nigga Imma kill him" Stacey states as he pulls up to his friend's, Boo's house, who is like a second brother to me. "I told you not to do that Stacey" I argue as he rolls his eyes and honks the horn of his Impala "Are you even listening to me?" I question "What the fuck you care? You don't even know the nigga right?" "Right" I confirm "It's just gonna be mad awkward now, you don't have to go to school with him." "So if he has a problem with it he can come see me again" he says as Boo steps out of the crib and over to the car, he opens the door behind me and climbs in.

"What's up?" He daps up Stacey and closes the door before Stacey drives off. Boo leans forward "What's up?" He asks me "Sup?" I say quietly looking out of the window "You too nice to be saying hi now? Stacey why her ass get to sit at the front?" He asks and I roll my eyes "Because I'm family nigga" I comment "I'm practically family. I've known you since you was running around in your shitty diapers" he states "I had to beat up a nigga at her school" Stacey fills him in turning the subject back to the incident at school. "Why?" Boo asks "Tell him" Stacey instructs "No reason" "Nigga slapping her ass and then told me to my face that she all pretty and shit" he comments.

"He lucky you didn't kill his ass though" "You feel me" they both laugh "Small motherfucker, took it like a G though" he admits as we pull up to our crib.

I get out and close the door, walking way ahead of the boys to our house. I open the door and step in.

Eazy's Point Of View.

I open my front door into an almost empty house that has nothing in it, but boxes. I call for my mom, who says that she's in the kitchen. I walk through the house and to the kitchen as she turns around.

"What happened to you?" She asks coming over to me, scanning my face "Nothing, I just fell" I comment as she gives me that look "You fell?" She questions "Mhmm" I hum "Tell me the truth Eric" I roll my eyes "I just got into a fight" I walk past her and go into the fridge "With who?" She asks as I grab a bottle of milk out of the fridge.

"Some girl's older brother. It's not a big deal alright" "You sure? You don't want me to phone the school?" She asks "No. It would only make things worse" "Baby if your getting bullied than..." she comments so I cut her off "I'm not getting bullied. I actually made quite a few friends today. It's just some girl and I didn't get off on the right foot, so her older brother got involved" I state "Oh, so it was over a girl?" I smile opening the milk and drinking it.

"You better not be mess with her then" she comments, making me want to mess with her even more. "Trust me I won't be mess around with her, her brother crazy" "You know about people down here. It ain't the same as it was at home, just be careful" she warns as I put the milk carton to my lips.

Cyn's Point Of View.

It is now 7:58pm and I've been waiting almost four hours for Raheem to come so he can take care of our child. "I told you about that boy" my mom says, walking into the living room with an attitude, she takes a seat on the sofa beside me "You can't wait up on him" "I know, but he promised..." "He's a fool baby" she tells me as if I don't know "And you deserve better than someone that just wants to play around with you" she continues. Clearly she don't fuck with Raheem, she never has and she never will.

"I'm going to call him one last time" I inform her as I get up and head to the kitchen. I pick up the phone and dial the number to his house phone that I have learnt off by heart because when we was dating I used to call him all the time. I wait twiddling my thumbs until I hear Mariyah (Raheem's older sister) answer saying "Hello?" "Hi, Mariyah it's Cyn is Raheem home?" I ask "Uhmm, he just got here hold on a second" she declares as I wait again.

"Hello?" I hear Raheem say "Yo, where are you?" I hear him groan "I forgot" "You forgot about your own child?" "I was coming, but then Stacey had a fight with the new kid and then..." I stop him in his tracks "This is exactly what I'm talking about Raheem, your a kid still and your fucking immature" I tell him "My bad baby" "Don't call me that. I ain't your baby, I ain't your girl I'm Cyn to you okay?" I hear him laugh as if it's a fucking joke.

"I'll come tomorrow, how about that?" "Nah, you know what forget it. You aren't to be trusted, you are a stupid ass little boy and Roman and I don't need you" I almost yell "Well fuck you then" "No, fuck you..." "Nah, fuck you because I don't need you either bitch" he cusses at me "That's not what you was saying yesterday" "Well I changed my mind now. I don't need you and I don't need that motherfucking mistake, ruining my life and shit" I scrunch up my face.

"What did you call our son?" I question him, placing one of my hands on my hip "Nothing" "I thought so" I declare "I can't believe I ever tried to get back with you, giving up all that pussy for you. I must of been crazy" "You can fuck all the bitches in LA, you don't matter to me. Imma get me a real nigga" I lie. It might sound crazy, but I did want Raheem and I to work at the start, for Roman's sake. But, he's an ass. I'm over it. "Alright then bitch. You think I give a fuck, all you good for is giving top and you couldn't even do that right" I kiss my teeth and hang up as I know for a fact that he can talk all night.

I walk back into the living room "He's not coming" I state to my mom, who has now started doing my little sister's hair for school tomorrow "Didn't I tell you?" She questions "Mhmm" I agree, sitting back in my original seat. "Don't worry, I will help you look after Roman" my youngest sister, Alarna says "Thanks" I smile. Fuck Raheem.