HICKEYS

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

I've been pigging out since Eazy and I got busy and I'm making pancakes now. I flip one over as my stomach makes noises, telling me that I am hungry. The door opens and I see Stacey walking in. I look down at my food as he strolls in.

"Yo, have you been in my room today?" "No" I truthly tell him "What about your friends?" "No. I came home on my own" "What the fuck is that?" He asks me as I place the pancake on a plate "What's what?" He roughly grabs my wrist making me drop the spatula on the counter. "Oww, what are you doing?" He drags me through our apartment and into the living room. He places me infont of a mirror and turns my head to the right exposing a huge purple hickey.

"It's probably just a rash" I comment as I turn around, trying to walk away, but he stops me. "A fucking rash don't look like that. I know a fucking hickey when I see one" "So what? I'm grown" I walk back to the kitchen with him hot on my tail as I go to retrive my food.

"You ain't grown" "Yeah, whatever Stacey" "You think your grown until you end with a fucking baby like your friend Cyn" he argues "First of all I'm not you and I'm not her, you didn't even know you was a dad until a few months ago" "Don't you see Cyn struggling, don't you see me struggling and mom? Raising a kid ain't easy, the whole reason we protect you from these niggas is so that you won't end up as a teenage parent like the fucking rest of us" he tells me "Your just mad that Raquel didn't let you hit today" I step past him, kissing my teeth.

Eazy's Point Of View.

I walk into my house to see my whole family watching TV. "Where have you been?" "At school, then I went to a friend's house" I answer "You didn't see any of your gang friends?" I shake my head "Okay, well I thought about what your doing and it's bringing in a lot of money so if you want to continue to do it then go ahead, but just be careful" I nod before heading upstairs.

Cyn's Point Of View.

Bronx asked me out on a date to The Valley Plaza so here we are eating burgers and fries at the moment.

"So how's Roman?" He asks "Good. He took his first steps last week" "Oh really?" I nod "Yeah, he's real smart" "I wonder where he got that from" he says before slurping from his Slush Puppy "What do you mean?" "You know Raheem isn't the smartest of people and I hate to sound mean but you had a child at sixteen and that wasn't smart" "You know what?" "What?" He questions "I was actually staring to like you, but your an asshole like all the other boys around here" I spit standing up about to leave "Cyn I didn't mean it like that" "Well you said it" I say before leaving.