HOUSE PARTY

Cyn's Point Of View.

"Yo, yo, yo, my boy Cube is gonna say a little rhyme for you" Omar decalers before he passes the mic over to Cube. We all watch him as he opens his mouth. "Here's a little somethin' about a nigga like me. Never shoulda been let out the penitentiary. Ice Cube would like to say, that I'm a crazy muthafucka from around the way. Since I was a youth, I smoked weed out, Now I'm the muthafucka that ya read about. Takin a life or two, that's what the hell I do. Don't like how I'm livin', well fuck you!" He raps as everyone cheers for him.

I didn't know Cube could spit like that, it's pretty danm good. So after he raps Omar puts the next record on.

Montell Jordan: This Is How We Do It

"So I saw you dancing with Bronx" Raheem comments, sneaking up from behind me "So?" "I didn't think he was your type" he continues as I look down at my watch to see that it is now 11:30 an hour until I need to get my ass home so I can be there when Roman wakes up as he usually does at around 12:00-12:15.

"And what is my type exactly?" "Niggas like me" I kiss my teeth "I told you I'm done with little boys" he sniggers. "When are you going to let me see my child?" "When you grow the fuck up" I turn around and start walking away "I have been" "Yeah right" I go over to the drinks and pour myself a red solo cup of just Cola. "So what are we going to do for his birthday? We can do it together" "Okay, fine" I then walk away.

Eazy's Point Of View.

"I saw you all over that ass" Omar gasses me up "So what?" Steel questions "She danced with me tonight too" he continues "All you did was spin her around like she was a four year old" "Whatever" "Anyways, Eazy you need to ask her out properly because girls like Aaliyah don't stay single for long" Dre encourages me "Yo, maybe she might let you smash" Ren comments causing all the boys apart from Pac and I to laugh "I bet she's mad freaky..." "Can y'all stop?" Pac cuts them off "Your guys are making me imagine things I don't want to about her" he confesses and just as if she could hear us talking about her she walks over to us.

"Staceys waiting for us" she tells Pac. They both say bye and I watch as she leaves, they both say bye to people on their way out.

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

I step into the front of Stacey's car as Pac gets into the back beside Boo.

"Have you been crying?" I hear Pac asking Boo from behind me "No" "Yes you have, you been crying for about four hours like a little bitch" "Yeah, whatever Stacey" Boo responds a crack in his voice making it obvious that he had been crying "Anyways did y'all enjoy yourselves?" Stacey asks "Yeah" "You dance with any bitches?" "A few" Pac confirms in which I roll my eyes as they get gassed up.

Cyn's Point Of View.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Bronx questions me "Urgh, sure" "Alright let's be out then" I nod, following him out of the house, saying bye to people on our way out. As soon as we get outside the cold air hits me hard, causing goose bumps to appear on my skin. "Do you want my jacket?" Bronx asks as we step of the porch "No, it's okay" "Here" he takes it off and puts it around me "Thanks" I say as we start walking down the road.

"So did you enjoy yourself tonight?" "Yeah, actually it was pretty cool" I comment as we continue to stroll side by side "Now you go back to being a mom huh? It must be crazy having to look someone else at this age" "I guess so. It's very had" "At least you have Raheem to help out though right?" "Right" I lie as it falls into an awkard silence "So uhmm, who do you live with?" "It's just my mom and I, but my cousin, Kidada is coming to live with my grandma in the apartment complex that Aaliyah and Pac live in for a bit" "How comes?" I ask "She got into trouble with some boy at school so her parents want to move her out here for a while" he tells me "Where is she from?" "Inglewood" he says, which forces it to go silent again.

I spot my house "So this is me" I tell him as we stand outside my crib "I guess I'll speak to you some other time" I nod as I take of his jacket and hand it to him "Thanks" "No problem" we then stand there awkwardly "Well I'll see ya later" "See ya" I respond, before turning away and walking into my house.