PAC & JADA PART ONE

The Following Day.
Aaliyah's Point Of View.

Today I decide to wear this outfit:

I leave my hair out and straight and do my make up

I leave my hair out and straight and do my make up. Before Stacey and I dropped Jada home last night she asked if we could pick her up, but for now I go to the kitchen as I actually have time to get something to eat. I head into the kitchen to see my mom reading some letters.

"Oh here" she searches in her purse after putting the bills down on the table, she hands me a dollar "Get something to eat" "Thanks" I say shoving it into my pocket and grabbing an appple. I wash it off when Stacey comes downstairs "Come on Aaliyah" he tells me. The both of us kiss mom on the cheek before leaving.

The entire journey is completely silent. After a 5 minute drive Stacey pulls up a few houses from Jada's. I open the door and step out of the car and walk towards her house. Her neighbour, Stanley starts chatting shit about stepping on his grass or whatever. I just ignore him and knock on the door and wait for her to open it. After a while the door opens exposing Jada with mascara and eyeliner smeared under her eyes, her nose bright red as if she's been crying all night long.

"What's the matter?" I ask and she gestures for me to come inside so I do. I close the door behind me as I follow her upstairs and into her bedroom. "So what happened?" I ask before sitting down on her bed. She begins to grab a small box from under her bed, goes over to her desk and stuffs the box with all kinds of shit. "Pac broke up with me" "What? Why?" All the times that they've argued they never officially broke up. "I don't know. He didn't even have the decency to do it face to face" "He broke up with you over the phone?" I asks and she nods "The dumb ass" she says angrily pushing stuff into the small box.

"So what are you doing now?" I ask as she goes over to her wardrobe and throws out a men's parka jacket and a couple sweaters, a Raider's one, one with a Nike tick on it and a plain black one. "He said he wants his shit back, you believe that?" In my head I nod but just say "Nah" "I couldn't even get ready this morning without crying" she wipes under her eyes "It's stupid" she continues whilst closing up the box and picking up his clothes. "We should go" she says "Prehaps you should wipe the make up under your eye first" she kisses her teeth and walks back over to her desk and grabs a wet wipe and wipes the skin under her eye whilst cussing, going on about how much she hates him, which we both know is a lie. Today is going to be no fun with her in a mood like this.

"Okay, I'm ready" she tells me leaving with the stuff before I could even get off the bed.

The car journey was almost silent well the only noise being heard is Jada's wimpers and sniffles as she looks through the box of stuff that Pac gave her. Once we get to school we immediately see Pac and the rest of the boys including the new boy, Eazy. "You give it to him" she pushes the stuff towards me and I take them before I can protest she walks away. So I do my bestfriend duties and walk over to the boys.

"I guess Jada wanted you to have your stuff back" I hand them over to him. "Thank you" he takes them and places them on the trunk of a car I nod and look at Eazy, we share a short smile before I walk away.

Eazy's Point Of View.

"I can't believe you let her have this" Smokey says lifting up a Raider's sweater. "I forgot she even had that" Pac admits "Here come Dre and Chanelle" Ren states the obvious as we can clearly see the couple approaching us.

"Why the fuck is he always bringing her squeaky ass around?" I hear Yella ask "Yo" Dre talks as everyone daps him up acting as if they wasn't just bitching about his girl. "So what going on?" He asks "Pac broke up with Jada" Cube fills them in "Word?" "Yeah" Pac confirms, holding what I guess is his clothes that was at Jada's house before they broke up "Well is she okay?" Chanelle asks "I don't know. I ain't with her no more" Pac says "Yeah, why the fuck would he care?" Ren asks Chanelle, who shrugs her shoulders "Maybe because he's been fucking with her for more than a year" it goes silent "I'm gonna go check on her. I'll see you in class" Chanelle tells Dre before leaving.

"You need to teach your girl some manners" Ren tells Dre "Shut up nigga... so Eazy what's going on with you and Aaliyah now?" "Nothing" I admit. I haven't even been here for two full days. "I saw the way she was smiling at you" Omar says as the group agree "Nah. She probably just feels bad about what happened with her brother, that's all" "You should talk to her" Yella says giving me a nudge. The last time I listened to them I got beat up by the local gang banger "No" I tell them "Why? You scared of some girl? She was trinna stop Stacey you know" Cube answers.

"So?" "So, she must have feelings for you already or she didn't want to see your short ass get killed, either way she cares" he continues as the rest of the boys agree.

"Look" Pac says and we all look towards Nia I believe, the one yesterday that Aaliyah was talking to. "Shit" Steel says and walks towards her, but Cube follows and pushes Steel out of the way and embraces her with a hug. Steel returns back saying "That nigga trippin" "Yeah" Omar agrees whilst taking a look at his watch "It's that time again" he says, which is when I decide to look at my schedule to see that I have Science with Mr Brown with Pac, Ren, Omar, Steel and Dre.