GROUPIE LOVE

Sunday 6th September 1987.
Aaliyah's Point Of View.

I wake up to see that Eazy was missing, meaning that I slept alone again. I huff as the phone goes off, rolling my eyes I answer it. "Hello?" I say sitting up, rubbing my eyes and yawing still half asleep. "Hey" I hear Michel'le's voice down the line, waking me up completely (no shade).

"Hey, Michel'le what's up?" "Have you seen Eazy? It's just that Dre hasn't come home and last night I saw them at the studio together" I shake my head, even though I know she can't see me "No, I have no idea where they are" "I'm getting sick and tired of this" "I hear you" I announce as I am getting sick and tired of their games too. "But we've got to let them do what they've gotta do right?" "I guess so" she answers and in the next room I hear Chance calling for me "Girl, I've gotta go do my mommy duties" "Alright, I'll speak to you later" "Bye" I then hang up.

Eazy's Point Of View.

I buckle up my jeans before looking for my T-shirt, which I can't find anywhere. "Fuck" I cuss to myself "Looking for something?" I hear Nicki ask, forcing me to turn around to see her wearing my T-shirt that I was wearing last night. I watch her take it off and throw it at me "I wore it to the kitchen, my bad" "It's cool" I say as I put my head and arms through the holes.

I grab my chains off the bedside table and put them around my neck. "I thought we was going for round two" I watch as she sits up on her knees showing me EVERYTHING (well it wouldn't be the first time). "I've got stuff I need to do" "Please... I'll give you head" she begs, bitting her lip afterwards, crawling over to me slowly. "I can't" "Why?" "I told you. I've got stuff I've got to do" I repeat "K" she grabs a pen and my hand "Make sure you call me" I nod, taking my hand from her grip before leaving as I have no intentions of getting in contact with her.

[AT HOME]

I take the key out of the door. I slowly open it trying not to make a sound. I look around the corner to see that only Chance is in the living room, occupied by a colouring book. Thank God I say to myself as I step in. I close the door, attempting to be as quiet as possible. "So where have you been?" I hear Aaliyah ask from inside the kitchen. How the fuck could she even hear me from here? I stroll into the kitchen to see her making breakfast.

"What you say?" I ask, pretending like I didn't hear her "I said where was you?" "At the studio. I told you" I reply "All night?" "Yeah Dre and Yella kept coming up with beats and D.O.C and Cube kept writing. We actually all fell asleep in there" She hums as she turns the cooker off and grabs two plates from the cupboard. A small one I assume for Chance and a regular sized one. "Can you do me a plate?" I ask, hungry as fuck from last night's activities "Fix your own plate" she spits with an attitude as she continues to dish up the food.

"That's how it is?" "Yeah, that's how it is" She turns around "I don't cook food for liars" "I'm not lying" I argue back "That's why you have foundation all over your shirt right?" She questions before leaving the room. I look down at my top to see something brown smeared on it. Shit.