GETTING LUCKY

The Following Day...

Eazy's Point Of View.
Today I decided to get dressed into:

I don't even bother waiting around to hear my mom bitch at me about what happened yesterday. My dad isn't even talking me. I don't care anyways,  it's not like I need to conversate with him. If I have a problem I'll just ask the gang for advice.

[AT SCHOOL]

I walk up to the school security guard, Nathan. I walk past the metal detractors and they go off. "Back it up Eazy" he tells me so I do. I take off my chain and put it in this plastic holder thing like the ones they give you at the airport. I continue to remove my jewellery "Man, why you wearing all this gold for?" Nathan asks me. Nathan is my nigga. I see him everyday and when the teachers chat shit, he always has my back. "I've got to look good right?" "Alright player" he says allowing me to go through the metal detectors, but it goes off again and I know it's because of the gun in my bag.

"What's in your bag?" He sort of whispers "Just... a gun, just please let me go through" "E, come on man your gonna get me fired" "I promise no one will know" I say, watching Aaliyah walk past me and through the detectors "Fine. Go" "Thanks" I say. I quickly grab my shit and catch up with Aaliyah.

"Hey Aaliyah" I say strolling next to her "What's up?" She asks as she waves to London, who waves back "Not much. I heard you was really good at Science" "I've gotten a few B's why?" "I failed the last test with me being new I'm really behind and I was wondering if you could help me out" I kind of ask "Yeah, sure" Damn it was that easy, all this stressing for no reason "Really?" She nods "I have a free house, my mom is working over time and Stacey doesn't come until about seven so it will be quiet at mine" I nod "Yeah, so after school today?" "Yeah, just met me outside at 3:30" she tells me walking away "Thanks" I call "It's cool" she comments.

[AFTER SCHOOL]

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

I step into my house with Eazy behind me. "Uhmm, do you want to do it in my bedroom or...?" "Yeah" he replies, somehow it felt like I knew he was going to agree to studying in my room. "K" I say more to myself as we stride to my room. I open the door and allow him in. Eazy then closes the door behind him, even though there isn't anyone else home, but us.

He sits on the bed as I go over to the radio. I turn it on and a song continues to play. I then climb up on my bed beside him and grab a text book of the foot of my bed up on my lap. "Okay, so what do you want to go over?" "A little bit of everything" "K" I say as I flick to a random page "Alright let's have a quiz and see where you at" I say "Alright" he agrees as my eyes quickly scan the page.

"Redshift and the Doppler effect support the the theory that the Universe is contracting. True or false?" I ask him "Uhmmm... True" he answers and I shake my head "False" he kisses his teeth at his mistake "A sudden release of strain energy in the Earth's crust resulting in energy waves radiating outwards is called a...? "Uhmm, Volcano" "Earthquake" I correct him.

"How are you this fucking smart?" "I'm more than just a petty face" I joke. "You ain't ever lie" he confesses as the only thing heard is the man on the radio "We have an old school tune about to play and this one is for the ladies" he declares as Always and Forever by The Heatwave starts.

Listen to Heatwave: Always And Forever

"Remember when we danced to this?" I ask, getting of the bed and turning the radio up. "Course I do" Eazy responds as I turn around to him again, of course he remembers dancing to this it was only a few months back. "Classic" "Come on E" I hold my hand out "Do I have to?" "Yes, you have to" I declare as he rolls his eyes and climbs of the bed. He takes my hand and then moves his palms to my waist as we dance, the same way we did at Jessica's party, however this time he's a little more at ease since he rests his head on my shoulder.