GUILTY CONSCIENCE

Cyn's Point Of View.

The Next Day.

I wipe my eyes as I hear a knock at my door. "Yeah" I call as I wipe my eyes again. My mom walks in with Roman on her hips "You okay?" I nod "Okay well Aaliyah is here to see you" "Tell her to come up" I say. I watch as she leaves to retrieve Aaliyah. I huff lying back when Aaliyah walks in. "Hey" she says taking a seat at my legs "Hey" I fake a smile. It goes silent for a second "Uhmm, I brought you some flowers downstairs" "Thanks" I wipe another tear as I pull her into a hug. "I can't believe he's gone" I cry as she holds me tighter.

Eazy's Point Of View.

I continue to mix the bowl of cereal with my spoon as I look out of the window that faces the garden remembering what I had done last night. The little girl's face in the picture, when Dom covered the girl's mouth with his hand, shooting at Kordell, Malachi zipping up his jeans and then the weird feeling I got once I got back in the car, just looking out of the windows watching the city life all coming back to me.

I feel a slap on the back of my head snapping me back to reality. I turn to see my mom standing there with her hand on her hip "Did you hear me?" "What did you say?" I ask, she huffs "Never mind, just stop messing around with your food so I can wash the dishes" I nod as I turn back to my bowl. "I'm not even hungry" I say as I get up "Are you playing? We don't have food to waste" "Sorry. I just have things on my mind" I inform her "My bad. I know your upset with what happened to Raheem, sorry for getting mad" I nod before leaving the room as my beeper goes off and I know exactly what that means.

2 Hours Later.

I follow behind Dom with the same balaclava on my face. The guy who Dom told me is called Craig has been found. He is the second one who has something to do with Raheem's death. I watch as his back is towards us as he is on the phone to someone before I coud even say or do anything Dom starts shooting getting him in his back a few times, not sticking to the plan. We both turn back around and run towards Dom's car. Ayden drives off as I take the balaclava off. Thank God this time I had nothing to do with it. I was just there, which I know I can get into trouble for, but no one saw us and even if they did they wouldn't be able to identify us due to the balaclava's.

"At least it's over and done with" Ayden comments and he's right. I don't ever have to think about those fools ever again.