SCHOOL FIGHT PART 2

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

Everyone that I like and that new, little nigga with the Jheri curls is in the class. It hasn't stated yet infact there is five minutes until it does.

"Yo, you really gonna tell Stacey?" Jada asks leaning over her desk "Yes, why?" "Your brother will kill him and he's kinda cute" she admits "Well so what? He shouldn't be putting his hands on people he don't know" I tell her as Mrs Walters walks in the front of the class. "So class today we are focusing on the vocabulary used in the novel Of Mice And Men. So please go to page 18". She instructs. I reach down into my bag and pull out the book in order to look for what she is talking about.

"Mrs Waters" I hear Steel say from a few rows behind me "Yes" "What page 18 on?" He questions, forcing the class to laugh "Omar please help him" she says taking a seat. I look behind me to see the new kid, he nervously grins at me and I turn back around kissing my teeth.

Cyn's Point Of View.

I put Roman down for his first nap of the day. I lye back on my bed with my hair all over the place, sick all down the front of my T-shirt and sweat everywhere. I finally take this an opportunity to take a much deserved and needed shower. I some how manage to get off the bed with my all my muscle hurting. I march to the bathroom, start the shower and step out of my clothes, knowing that I don't have much time I climb in and allow the warm water touch my skin helping me relax immediately.

"Thank you God" I say to myself as I enjoy being in the bathroom by myself for the first time in a long time. I could almost fall asleep in here standing up. I begin to wash myself when I hear knocking at the door. I guess it was too good to be true. "I'm coming!" I call as I step out of the shower. I grab a clean purple towel and wrap it around my body. I pace down the stairs, to get to the door quicker before all their knocking wakes Roman up. I open the door to be greeted by three very old men.

"Hello child we are from the Baptist church around the corner is one of your parent's home?" "Urgh no their at work" I answer as I notice one of the 'brothers' staring at my legs, perve. "Alright well please tell them that we are having a little get together at church to celebrate the new year and life at 5pm this Sunday" I nod as he hands me a flier "Thank you" I take it "See you there" the dirty one says as they walk away. I close the door and head back up the stairs.

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

After some time passes I look up from my textbook and at the clock which reads 3:01pm already, shit time is definitely on crack today. Maybe I shouldn't make a big deal of what that new boy did to me. I mean he wouldn't be the first boy to take advantages of a female right? However, I would look stupid if I didn't make a stand though.

[After School]

Myself and Jada walk to the front of the school.  After looking around I spot Stacey's car and the two of us walk up to it when a girl from the cheer squad, Rhian walks up to us.

"Yo, I heard about that new kid slapping your ass, what a jerk right?" "Right" I say back to her stupid ass. I wasn't going to tell Stacey. I changed my mind several times in Mrs Walter's class and now she has to come and open her mouth loud enough for Stacey to hear. "Well if anything kicks off tell me about it" I nod and she strides off.

"What happened?" Stacey asks leaning against his Impala folding his arms across his chest. "Nothing" I reply back "Don't sound like nothing to me. It sound like she said a nigga put his hands on you" "Well yeah, but I've forgiven him now" I lie, well I wouldn't say that I forgave him, more like trying to save his ass. "Lemme talk to him, where he at?" I shrug my shoulders "I said where is he?" "Alright. I'll take you to him" I say as I walk away with both Stacey and Jada following behind me, which turns into a small crowd after a while.

"Promise me that your only gonna talk to him" I say to Stacey "Yeah" he agrees with his hands already scrunched up into a ball. We continue to walk when we see the group of boys, one of which being this new kid.

"There" I say "Which one?" Stacey asks "The small one, curly hair, Raider cap on" Stacey walks over to him so I catch up while the group of students circle around the boys real quick. Stacey walks over to the boy, who I still don't even know the name off and turns him around so that he is facing us, his back on the fence.

"My sister said you can't keep your motherfucking hands to yourself" "Nah, man it's not even like that" the boy pleads, for someone who is face to face with Stacey he doesn't even seem that scared or anything. Prehaps, he's a good actor. "You think she a hoe or something? You think she's a fucking toy?" Stacey asks him "No. I think she's pretty" The crowd of people gasp. I know the other boys like me and shit and are probably thinking the same exact thing, but he is the only one to admit it. "Fuck you nigga" Stacey says pushing him into the fence.

"Come on Stacey man" Yella speaks up, pulling at Stacey's arm, attempting to defend this new boy "Nigga get off me" Stacey pushes him causing him to fall, Cube helps him up "Y'all want some of me?" "Man, yeah!" Cube shouts "What?" Stacey looks down at them "I mean we think so" the new kid fixes his clothes whilst saying "Nah, man it's my fight" Cube and Yella quickly back down and step back into the crowd of students.

"What nigga?" The new boy throws his right hand punching Stacey. The responsive crowd do the duties and gasp and say "owww" and "ahh, shit" as if they've never seen a fight before. The boy steps back, but Stacey punches him three times and since he's pretty small he falls to the ground.

"That's enough Stacey your gonna hurt him" I say, but he ignores me and continues to hit him. I need to do something. If it wasn't for Rhian and her big mouth, he wouldn't be getting beat up. "Stacey I told you to scare him now you're hurting him" I tell him and he continues to hit the new boy, who's nose is now bleeding, which is when Dre and Pac pull Stacey away from the new boy. They all seem to have this new kid's back already. Stacey pushes Dre and just gives Pac the look. Stacey knows Pac since we all live in the same apartment block, our mom's are good friends too and there have been plenty of times where these two have gotten into fights like brothers.

"Stop it Stacey" I tell him "Let's go, Aaliyah" he tells me before stomping off, causing the crowd to disburse as he pushes some children in his way, which is when Steel runs over to the new boy yelling "You got knocked the fuck out!" I walk over to the boy and help him up. "Are you alright?" I ask "Yeah. I'm alright" he says wiping his nose on his jumper, leaving a dark red stain "Aaliyah let's go!" Stacey shouts from a distance "You know I'm sorry..." I nod before turning away and leaving.

Eazy's Point Of View.

"Yo, you alright man?" Dre asks putting his arm around a girl's shoulders "Yeah, thanks for having my back y'all" I say again wiping my nose freeing it from the little blood coming out of it. "No problem" Ren clarifies, even though he didn't do anything.

"I've had my ass beat by Stacey plenty of times. Trust me everyone will forget about it soon" Raheem reassres me as I nod "At least you got a hit on him though" "Yeah, no one ever did that" Cube daps me up proudly as Steel speaks up "But you did get you ass whopped" I kiss my teeth as the rest of the boys agree with Steel's statment. "But was it worth it?" Omar asks "What do you mean?" "With Aaliyah. Was it worth getting beat up?" I shrug my shoulder as we all watch her turn around and smile at me sympathetically in which I smile back as she continues to catch up to her brother. "Yeah" they all dap me up and get excited.

"You niggas need to chill" the girl who Dre is hugged up with talks folding her arms "Shut up Chanelle" Dre tells her and she kisses her teeth, removes Dre's arm from her shoulders and walks away. "You see how you niggas get me in trouble?" He asks "Nigga, you did that your damn self" Yella admits as Dre chases after her. "That reminds me that I need to make up with Jada" Pac declares.

"Again?" Omar asks and Pac just hums "Y'all was fine just yesterday" Raheem confirms "This is why I'm single" "No, Steel your single because you can't get any pussy" Ren laughs "Man, fuck you" "Should I just break up with her?" Pac talks as we all start strolling, making our way outside of the school. "Shit. We don't know." Omar shrugs his shoulders as Pac looks at me "I've only been here a minute" "Cube, what would you do?" Pac asks "Nia Long" "Who?" I question as we spot a girl again with short hair talking to a teacher.

Steel clears his throat before saying "That's Nia, Cube has been crushing on the bitch since 6th grade" he laughs "She ain't no bitch, all the other tricks around here are bitches, but not her". He daps us up before heading over to the girl. Shit the chicks here may have an attitude problem, but they all so God damn fine though.