CRIPS

Monday 16th February 1982.

Eazy's Point Of View.

I wake up at the usual time of 7:00 am in order to get ready for today. I have a shower, dry and cream my skin before getting dressed into:

 I have a shower, dry and cream my skin before getting dressed into:

I then head downstairs to see my mom and younger sister, Patricia. "What you doing?" I ask my mom, taking a seat around the table "Looking at the bills" "I thought the whole reason why we moved out here was because of dad's new job so there wouldn't be no more bills" I state, which is truly the only reason why we had moved to Compton in the first place "Yeah, well it ain't that simple" "Maybe you should get a job" Patricia commets to me "This is grown people talk, you need to be concerned about that horse hanging of your head" she kisses her teeth "Patricia is right baby, it would help if you got a Saturday job or one after school" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, aiyt I'm going to school now" I comment standing up and leaving "Have a nice day" my mother calls as I leave the house and start walking to Dre's. I walk down the road seeing people leaving their cribs in order to go to work or school. I know I need to get a job in order to help my parents out especially as I am the eldest child. I think about my options when I hear someone say "Yo, cuh!" I turn my head to see about six, seven guys in their early 20's dresses in blue. "Yeah, little nigga come here" Shit I think to myself but go up to them anyways.

"What's up?" "Not much, what's good?" I ask "What's your name?" "Eric, but people call me Eazy" I inform them "Alright I'm Dom and I've seen you around and shit, you new to the area or some?" "Yeah, I moved down here a couple weeks ago" "Listen you look crazy trust worthy and loyal why don't you be apart of the gang?" Dom questions me "What gang?" "What gang? The Kelly Park Crips, sale some dope for us, get your coin up" he comments "How much coin?" "Depends on how much you can shift, I paid these niggas a thousand each last week. So are you in or what?" "In, so what I gotta do?" "The first thing is you've gotta go to that green crib right over there..." he points forcing me to look at the green coated house across from us "There's a fine piece over there called Aziah, tell her Dom wants to talk to her real quick" "That's it?" "Yeah, that's it. Can you handle that?" I nod "Go on then little nigga" he comments.

I walk away and cross the road to the green house they directed me to, to see this girl sitting outside of it, who I assume is Aziah:

Her head is down reading a book when I walk up to her "Uhmm" I state, causing her to look up at me "Dom said he needs to talk to you" "Did he?" I nod "Well tell Dom that if he wants to fucking talk to me he knows where the fuck I am and don't send...

Her head is down reading a book when I walk up to her "Uhmm" I state, causing her to look up at me "Dom said he needs to talk to you" "Did he?" I nod "Well tell Dom that if he wants to fucking talk to me he knows where the fuck I am and don't send a fucking child to do his work for him, say it like that okay?" I nod.

Cyn's Point Of View.

I fix my clothing, today I decide to wear this outfit:

I left my hair out and curly and I had a chance to do my make up as my mom took the day of work so she is watching Roman today

I left my hair out and curly and I had a chance to do my make up as my mom took the day of work so she is watching Roman today. I head downstairs and into the kitchen to see my mom, two little sisters, dad and Roman. "I'll see you guys later" "See ya" they all say, as I bend down low enough to give Roman a kiss as he sits up in his high chair. I then turn away and stride out the house after grabbing my bag.

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

I look at myself in the mirror to check out my outfit which is:

I smile to myself before leaving. I turn around and close the door shut behind me. "Good morning" I hear behind me "Morning, Pac" I say turning around to face him "Science test today, you ready?" "You know Science is my thing" I comment "True. I don't understand how you be getting A's and shit, you must have a photogenic memory" I giggle "It's photographic memory, stupid" "See what I mean? No one knows that shit" he comments as a light skinned girl, who looks around our age walks past us with a box in her palms with shoes written on it.

"Yo, baby you need a hand?" Pac asks her, turning his back to me to get a proper look at her, she giggles to herself and continues to walk up the stairs "Fuck you too hoe" I slap the back of his head, causing him to turn around quickly "Why you slapping me for?" "Don't be calling girls hoes" he kisses his teeth and the pair of us go down the stairs and exit the building to see a small moving van parked outside "Looks like we have new neighbours" I state "Good, that just means I get to work my charm a little more on that yamp" "What's a yamp?" I question "Young tramp" I roll my eyes as he places his arm around my shoulders as we walk to school.

Eazy's Point Of View.

"She said that?" Dom asks "Yeah and she said Dominic was way cooler before it became Dom and if you think she cares about your dope money then she don't cause it don't mean shit to her" I repeat everything Aziah told me to tell Dom. "Well tell her that I am throwing a party for my 21st birthday this Friday at the Shaq and I would really like it if she could come" "I've got to go to school..." "This is the last thing alright" I nod before I walk back over to the green house across the road.

I walk towards her and this time it seemed as if she was waiting due to the fact that it is my fourth time walking over here and her book was closed shut. "Last time I promise" "Mhumm" "He said he's having a party for his 21st birthday and you should come, it's at the Shaq and it's on Friday" I tell her "Okay, I'll come if you come" "Okay then. Imma tell him" she nods and I walk back over to the gang of boys, well technically men.

"What she say?" "She said she'll come" I say "Alright well after all that hard work you just did you better come too, bring some of your friends if you want" "Yeah, okay" "Alright then, your ass better get to school before you end up being late huh?" I nod "See you on Friday then" he says before I leave.