RAHEEM

Eazy's Point Of View.

After being released from jail I walked Aaliyah home in complete silence. She just wasn't in the mood to talk to me so I wasn't going to force her too. I then go home and take a quick shower before getting dressed into:

 I then go home and take a quick shower before getting dressed into:

I then come downstairs and my mother is waiting at the bottom. "Where have you been?" She questions as I come down the flight of stairs "I told you I was staying at Ren's" I lie "No, you didn't" "I did and you was like okay, remember?" "Oh maybe I do remember you saying something like that" I nod as I go to step past her, but she stops me in my tracks "So where are you going now?" "Some club, Dre and Yella's group performs there and you said I could go" I lie once again "Boy you think you can play me. I was born at night but I wasn't born last night and I know I didn't agree to letting you go to no club at 10 at night" She comments.

"C'mon everyone is gonna be there and Cube is gonna rap. I have to show my love" "Well you can show them love tomorrow, but tonight your gonna go up to your room and finish your homework" I roll my eyes "Go!" She shouts at me causing me to huff as I turn back around and go up the stairs.

1 Hour And A Half Later.

I creep down the stairs to see that the house is dark. I slowly come down the rest of the stairs and head for the front door. I open it and sneak out, closing the door behind me to see Dom's car waiting for me. I walk up to it as he unwinds the window. "Yo" I dap him up "Yo nigga I heard you got caught" "Yeah man" I comment "You didn't say anything did you?" "Nah, they didn't even ask me any questions" "Good. Hurry up and get in the car then" I smile to myself as I get in the car with them and head to the club.

Once we get there we all step out and I notice Tyrell sitting on the boot of a car talking to a female that is way too old for him. She looks like she's in her 30's or some. "Hold on" I tell the others as I march up to him "Yo, what the fuck are you doing here?" I question him "The same thing your doing" he rests back on his elbows "Your 14 you need to go home" "14?" The woman repeats "I ain't 14, I'm 15 now" "Go home" I repeats "Okay, shit" I go back over to the boys "Who's that?" "That's Dre's little brother, Tyree" I answer as we walk into the club.

Cyn's Point Of View.

"... I don't know I just have a bad feeling" I tell Aaliyah over the phone "About what?" "I don't know, something just doesn't feel right" "Girl that's just your motherly instincts kicking in" She says which is probably right ever since I had Roman I've been worrying about everything. "Anyways, what's going on with you on Bronx?" "Nothing, after he apologised about what he said we haven't talked much, but what's up with you and Eazy?" I ask "Same old, he gets in trouble and I have to help him out" "At least you have a boyfriend" I hear her giggle "Trust me it's a lot of hard work" I nod whilst yawning "Anyways I'll talk to you later cause I am tired" "Same" she agrees "Night bitch" "Night hoe" I put the phone down.

I turn in my bed and attempt to go to sleep, but I just can't.

Eazy's Point Of View.

"This is my boy Eazy" Dom tells this girl as he holds her hand bringing her to me "Eazy this is Trish" he says before leaving "What's up?" I ask and she shrugs her shoulders "Not much, what's up with you?" "Not much either" I decalre "So how do you know Dom?" "Uhmm, I help him out from time to time" "Oh so you sale drugs?" She asks "Uh, I guess" "Either you do or you don't" "Okay well I do" I say looking down at the ground. I hate telling people what I do to make money because I know it's not right, messing up people's health so I can eat, but I do it to take care of my family.

"Everyone sales drugs..." she announces as I look back up at her "...At least you take care of your own"I nod. This girl is cool as fuck "Do you want a drink?" "Yeah okay" she follows me to the bar as Cube gets on the stage. "So what would you like?" "Suprise me" "Aiyt" I call over the bartender and order the drinks.

"Yo!" Raheem shouts in my ear "Sup?" "Ooooh, who's this?" Steel questions looking at Trish "None of your business" I joke "Yo, can I talk to you quickly?" Pac asks so I nod, excuse myself and follow Pac away from the others.

"What's up?" I ask "What the fuck do you think your doing with that girl?" "Nothing" I answer "Good cause Aaliyah is my best friend and I don't want you messing shit up" "I promise I won't do nothing like that" "Make sure or I will beat your short ass" "Trust me I won't" I say and he nods before walking off so I go over to Trish and the rest of the boys. "Can y'all leave now?" "Yeah, I need to smoke anyways" Raheem shares before leaving, the other two going in another directions.

"Seems like you know everyone at this club" Trish states "Something like that" "So what you doing after this?" "Nothing" I reply "Maybe we can do something after, hang out or whatever" "Yeah, alright" I know I told Pac that nothing would happen between Trish and I and it won't. I'm loyal to Aaliyah. I think. "We can go Fat Burger" I nod when I hear two gun shots and people screaming leaving the club. I take Trisha's hand as we leave the club stepping over people on our way out. No one is even fussed, they just carry on as if shit didn't just pop off.

"Have you seen Dre?" Tyree questions "Didn't I tell you to go home?" "Just help me find me" I turn to Trish "Just stay here okay?" She nods in agreement as Tyree and I go into the club. I hear someone calling me, but I ignore them when I see someone lying in a pool of blood. "Dre!" Tyree calls as I walk over to the body to see that it is Raheem. I crotch down infront of him "Raheem" I call shaking him slightly but he doesn't wake up, doesn't make a sound just lyes there. I feel someone come up behind me and I turn around to see Omar. He croutches down beside me, tears in his eyes. He grabs his arm to check his pulse as Dre and Tyree return "Yo, what the fuck?" Dre corutches down too "He's dead" Omar states, crying forcing tears to come out of my eyes and I never cry.

"Go outside!" Dre instructs Tyree, which he does. I wipe my eyes as police officers rush in blocking us from Raheem.