COUPLED UP

[9 Months Later]

Aaliyah's Point Of View.

I feel Eazy's tounge explore my entire mouth. I moan into him as his hands roam my clothed chest. One of my hands sink down to the front of his waist when I feel something hard. My eye brows scrunch up as he moves from my lips and to my neck probably leaving his mark as always. "Stop" he tells me, his mouth still penetrating my skin. I move my hands back to his neck.

"What is that?" "Nothing" he comments, coming back up to my lips. He sticks his tounge back in my mouth, climbing on top of me, his cold, gold chains resting on my neck, his hands move again, this time up my top. He manhandles my c cup breast while our tounges fight for dominance.

I pull away "Is that a gun?" I question him "What does that matter?" I kiss my teeth before pushing him off me. I readjust my clothes with my back towards him. "I told you to leave that alone" "Can we just fuck? We'll talk after" he kisses my neck again, so I turn around to face him. "No. I want to talk now" he rolls his eyes "Your such a fucking tease" he pulls me closer into him, but I push away.

"I'm serious. I don't want you around those people anymore, selling dope and carrying guns. I don't like that" I admit "Well I can't just leave. So can we fuck now?" He questions me so I tut and climb off the bed and walk over to the window "I'm just playing" he says standing behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist "I brought you something" he tells me forcing a smile to spread across my lips, which I try to hide from being exposed.

"Close your eyes" he instructs me so I place both of my hands infont of my eyes which I close anyways. I feel him move away from me. I hear him open a draw. I then feel him move back behind me.

"Okay, turn around" I do as he says as my hand drops. He hands me a small white box, which I just stare down at "Are you gonna open it?" He asks so I do to see a beautiful gold watch starring back at me.

"It's not a Rolex but hopefully one day I can get you one" he states as I take it out of the box "Where did you get it from?" "Some jewlers just of Crenshaw. It's not from the Swap Meet" he jokes "How much was it?" "A couple hundred" he answers as he takes my wrist and begins to put it on "Eazy you don't have to buy me anything and a couple hundred is a lot of money" "It ain't shit" he comments as I continue to look down at the new ice on my wrist "If you need the money you can send it back I won't mind..." "It's for you, you like it?" He asks "I love it. Thanks" I say before kissing him.

"Anyways, we've gotta go now" he announces as I put the empty white box down. We leave Eazy's house to go to Dre's as his family is throwing a BBQ for his little brother Tyree since he is out of juvenile prison.

[At The BBQ]

I'm sitting around with Dre's girl cousins. "So who's that little one?" One of the females ask "Oh that's Eric" another one of Dre's cousins called Vee answer who I've met a few times at parties and functions like this "Mhmm, he's fine" she comments causing me to roll my eyes, however I remain cool because I'm not the type to start drama at someone else's family event. "He goes to school with Dre, their actually real close" "Well does he have a girl?" She questions "Yes, he does" I chime in as they 'Oooh' "Well you better keep an eye on him before someone around here steals him" she warns forcing me to roll my eyes and stand up and go over to Eazy to sit on his lap.

He immediately wraps his hands around my waist as I put my arms around his neck, holding on to him. "What's up?" He questions "Nothing, can we go home now?" "We just got here" he answers "I know, but it's been a long day and I just want to go, please" "Fine. I'll take you home" I stand up and he takes my hand.

We say bye to Dre's family and friends and start walking home. It's 5:40pm now, so it's still light out due to the fact that it's June.

"...When I die I've got to have my snap, a flannel and Rebooks on" Eazy tells me, his arm around my shoulders as we stroll down the road "And when I die I've got to have Tommy Hilfiger on from my top to my jeans, even my underwear remember that incase I die first" I add "I doubt it" "You never know" it goes silent for a moment "I don't even know why we're talking about this we'll grow old together and we're gonna have a whole load of grand kids" I giggle "Imagine you with grey hairs though" "Hell nah, black don't crack girl" he comments as a police car pulls up beside us, but we continue to walk minding our business when the car continues to drive next to us.

"Yo!" The officer calls "Stop right there" he says so we do. Eazy and I watch both of the police officers climb out of the car and march towards us. "What are you doing?" One of them interrogates Eazy as he holds tighter onto me.

"Walking my girl home" Eazy tells them "This your nigger baby?" The second officer asks me. I don't know what to say. "Uhmm, he's my boyfriend if that's what you mean" "Awww, well he looks suspicious, so we're gonna have to check him" The first officer, the one who stopped us from walking tells me. I hear Eazy kiss his teeth as he steps closer to the officers "Can we make this quick? Cause I was on my way somewhere" "Yeah, yeah" the officer comments, pulling Eazy towards the car by his T-Shirt. I pray to God he ditched that gun.

The second officer comes over to me. "So how old are you?" He asks "17" "So when do you turn 18?" "None of your business when" I remark "Feisty" I kiss my teeth, looking away "I don't know what your doing with something like, how is he gonna take care of you? He's not gonna do shit" I look back at him. What does he mean 'Something'?

"Fuck you" He opens his mouth in shock "Maybe you are made for eachother bitch" he cusses and heads back over to the car as I watch the other police officer step away from Eazy, allowing him to get up. "You can go now" "I told you I didn't have anything" "Yeah, alright and I don't want to see you walking around these streets or I will arrest you" he warns getting into the car "Yeah, whatever" Eazy says taking a hold of my hand and leading me away from them cops.