Bedtime Stories

Hey, guys. I know you hate me right now. I'm so sorry for not updating, but right now my mind is so empty so I'm definitely open to any ideas. I feel like writer's block is holding me captive and has chained my to a wall in a deep dark dungeon of some sorts...soooo I decided to do a little story from when Skylar was younger. Also to make up for my failures to you I would like you to comment questions you would want to ask the characters or even me the author. I will answer every question (unless it's some creepy stalkerish question about me). You can even ask Sky's parents something. It can be silly or serious I don't care. It's your choice. I hope y'all forgive me....
————————————————————
This is when she was 4 years old and it's and third person*
Skylar bounced up and down on her bed her curly locks flying all around her face. "Daddy! Daddy! Tell me a story!" Her eyes sparkled. He chuckled. 
"What kind of story would you like?" He said sitting down on her bed with plop. "Tell me a story about a princess!" She exclaimed.
"Okay...let's see...Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess, but this was no ordinary princess for she was—" "BRAVE!" Skylar interrupted. "Ok," he continued, "the princess was very brave. Her father was very ill, in fact, the princess was very scared that her father wouldn't be alive much longer—" "OH NO!" "—the king called upon her daughter to sing to him one last time so she came and kneeled down by his bed side. 'Father, I love you very much. Please don't die.' She said. He replied, 'my daughter, you are the bravest girl I've ever known. It is my time to go now'—" Small sniffles feel the air as Delvin tells his story. "D-daddy it's so sad. Tell me a happy story..." Her father wipes away her tears with the blanket. "I'm sorry, pumpkin. Here let's imagine we are sailing across the sea searching for a new land. You be the captain." "O-ok, can I be a brave princess captain?" She asks. He nodded. "Just imagine we are on a boat rocking back and forth." He lifts her up and put her in his lap then rocks her back in forth. The surrounding seem to fade away around the little Sky and she's on a big boat in the middle of the ocean. "Where are we sailing to, Captain?" Her Fathers asked his clothes like the ones of a sailor now. "We are sailing to the land of Fireflies!" She replied steering the boat along the charted course. "I'll keep watch out for land, milady." He said climbing to the crows nest. He scanned the area with a looking glass. "Captain, bad news! Another ship is getting close! I think they will try to board our ship!" He warned her, but the brace little princess just smiled. "Men, get to your battle stations!" Men seemed to appear around the little girl and her father all of them wielding a wooden sword. The ship closed in and planks were place to connects the two vessels. Some of the enemies swung across on ropes while others charged over the planks with their swords raised high. It was an epic battle, and of course the princess captain and her men won leaving the enemies running back on to their ships and sailing away at an unimaginable speed. The princess's men cheered in victory and the father and his daughter just laughed as their surrounding faded back into the little girl's bedroom. The father swooped the girl up and spun her around then placed her on her bed. He covered her up placing a kiss on her head. "Goodnight, Captain Skylar." He smiled then blew out the candle by her bed. "Goodnight, Daddy," she replied with a yawn. The little girl closed her eyes letting dreams of ships and fireflies fill her head.
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
I hope y'all enjoyed that. Y'all can request little stories like that one if y'all want to hear more. Don't forget to comment your questions. Ba bye for now!