Author's note

Hey:) LorE here. This is the second book I'm writing on Wattpad and I haven't even finished the first one...haha...oops. Anyway, go check that one out if you want, it's called popular. I'm getting a bit of writers block for it, I'm just not really feeling it anymore. Tell me if I should keep writing it if you decide to check it out.:)

  Back to this book:) I'm going to say the same thing I did in my other author's note. I know I'm not the best writer in the galaxy. (I mean, I'm a 13 year old (note from the future: not by the end of this book) trying to write about high school life, cut me some slack)I do it 'cause it's fun and I get to write about things I'll never get the chance to do in real life...cause I'm a chicken and my characters are crazy. But I love them for it, and I hope you do too:) (emphasis on MY characters in MY story, sorry y'all, but please don't steal them. Not that you'd want tooXD)

PS: this isn't a sappy, cliché romance novel. I mean, those are my jam, but that's not what you're gonna get outta this. It's focusing more on the friendship that's usually just the side story for those books. So, if you're looking for something new and fresh, this will definitely be different.(not that you won't get a tiny bit of the lovey dovey stuff;))

  Hopefully you give it a chance and enjoy:)

  To all seven of the people reading this, I bid you a due. Happy reading:)

  (That's me being optimistic, last time I guessed six.:D)