cuatro: Duchebags

I was barely out the door when I heard a struggle. I followed the sound and found a girl being held up again the lockers by three behemoths. Cute behemoths, but behemoths nonetheless.

The nerve! She's like half their size!

  "Put me down!" She said in a high voice.

  She has got to be a freshman. Although, she looks like she should be in middle school. She's so small. What are these three douchebags doing picking on her?!

  "Ha! You're brother's not here to rescue you this time."

  She has a brother? Maybe I can find him in the cafeteria.

  I started heading over, but I heard an impact, and the girl let out a whimper.

  No time for that.

  I whipped around and force pushed all the bullies to the ground.

  Jk. That would have been cool though. Instead I grabbed one by the arm and pulled him back. I caught him off guard, so he lost his balance and fell to the floor. This got the other douches' attentions off the girl and onto me. She took the opportunity to scurry away.

  Having completed my goal I tried to make my exit, but a strong hand gripped my arm.

  Why are the guys here so extra?

  "Who are you?" The guy that that I pulled back sneered.

  "Carmen. Now let go of my arm." I said trying — and failing — to tug it away.

  "You ruined our fun." Another guy said, looking pissed.

  "Well you ruined my day AND hers, so we're even." I said to him.

  "What'd we do to you? And you need to mind your own business." The third guy said.

  "This is my business. I don't need douchebags like you polluting the hallways with your bull."

  The one still holding my arm pushed me into the lockers.

  "Is that so? Well the way we see it, it's our jobs to keep the bs coming out of your and the people like you's mouth under control." He said getting real close to my face. (And he obviously didn't say bs.)

  "Well in that case, you need glasses, cause you ain't seeing straight." I told him.

  He balled his fist and ended up punching the locker behind me and denting it. I ducked out of the way, just in time to avoid getting a knuckle sandwich.

  Jeez... that could have been my face.

  One of the other guys grabbed my arm and flung me to the ground.

  Alright! I've had enough of this!

  The third guy tried to kick me, but I caught his foot and kicked him in the shin instead. Hard.

He fell to the ground with a yell, holding his leg.

Yes, that hard.