Chapter Twenty one

After washing up Isaac and I crawl back into bed and do what we intended to do the first time, we actually fall asleep. Apparently I was so exhausted that I knocked out within seconds, and that was rare, I usually had the hardest time falling asleep. Isaac handed me one his long sleeves to sleep in after our shower, and only that. After I had put on the shirt I went to lay down and waited for Isaac to get dressed himself, but apparently I knocked out way before he could make it to bed.

I was currently snuggled up next to Isaac laying on his bare chest, with my leg draped over his when a light knock came from his door and woke me up. A second knock came soon after, but this time a soft voice spoke up from behind the door, "master Isaac?" It was that butler dude, Bevens, if I remember correctly.

I picked my head up from Isaac chest to find him sound asleep still. He looked so handsome just laying there all relaxed, I really didn't want to wake him, but I did. I lightly started shaking him awake, "Isaac."

"Hmm?" He stirred in his sleep.

"I think there's someone at your door, baby" I whispered. Bevens just so happened to knocked in that same exact moment for a third time.

Isaac inhaled a deep breath, stretching his body out, trying to come out of his sleep when Bevens knocked again. "Master Isaac?"

"What, B, what!" Isaac grumbles crankily. 

"I'm terribly sorry for waking you, sir, but you-"

"Obviously not that fücking sorry if you continued on knocking," Isaac rudely interrupts, as he turns to lay on his side. He wraps an arm around me, pulling me closer to him. He smiles down at me, kissing my lips really quick, "morning," he murmurs.

I smile and kiss him back, "hi."

"My apologies sir, but your mother is growing worried that you haven't left your bedroom yet. She wonders if your ill, you didn't make it down for breakfast."

Isaac groans while rolling his eyes, "I'm fine, B. I just over slept, i had a long night." He smiles down at me, and I bashfully burry my face into his chest. "What time is it? Tell ma I'll be down for lunch."

"It's 2:18, sir." Isaac quickly loosens his hold from around me, and turns behind him to pick up his phone on the night stand, checking the time. It really was 2pm. Holy carp, we slept for over three hours?! "Lunch is already ready. Your father sent me to get you. He asked that you not keep them waiting again, and not to try and sneak your friend out, sir." I immediately sit up on his bed at the mention of me. "Your father said she'll be joining you guys."

"Fuck," Isaac mutters under his breath, running a hand through his messy hair. He looks at me and sighs deeply, "we'll be out in a bit, B."

"Yes sir."

Isaac plants a kiss on my forehead and throws his covers off of him, getting off of his bed. "Looks like your meeting my parents today," he says casually, as if his dad wasn't the damn mob boss!

I immediately scurry off of his bed, pulling his shirt down to cover my butt. I start frantically shaking my head, "Isaac, i- I don't want to meet your dad!"

Isaac rushes over to me, cupping my face in his hands. "Hey, hey, hey, relax. You'll be fine, baby. We'll just pop in, say hi, and I'll tell them that I have to take you home so we can't stay, okay?" I nod my head rapidly. "Breathe, Hailey. Don't freak out on me. I still have your pills in my jeans, you want'em?"

"No," I answer. "They'll just make me tired." I inhale a deep breath, exhaling it slowly. "I'll be fine, I'm fine."

"Good," he kisses my forehead again. "Now go get dressed, put that sexy little dress back on." He smacks my ass before walking away into the bathroom.