Get Her Fired

Harry was quiet for the first half of their two-hour detention. Draco didn't know why, but he didn't want to bother the boy.

"Ms. Umbridge?" Harry's voice quietly cut through the room.

Umbridge's head snapped up, as did Ron's, Hermione's, and Draco's.

Harry stared at the floor. "I think I want to change."

Umbridge's eyes grew wide. Draco turned to look at Hermione and Ron.

Ron looked confused. Hermione was grinning evilly.

"Could you bring in the principal? I... want to apologize for all the stuff I've done." Harry's face was ashamed.

Umbridge grinned. "Absolutely."

She rushed from the room.

The second the door slammed, Harry broke into a sinister grin. He took several papers out of his backpack, crumpled them, and threw them all over the room.

"What the hell?" Draco asked.

Harry snorted. "Like I would change."

Hermione's grin grew even more evil. "Are we playing Get Her Fired?"

"Damn straight." Harry opened his water bottle and threw it against a wall, splattering water everywhere.

Draco quickly realized what they were doing. Destroying the classroom so when Umbridge came back with the principal, he would see the mess and fire her.

Draco ran up to her desk and grabbed a piece of paper, studying the writing.

"Draco, what the fuck are you doing?" Ron asked.

Draco grinned. "I'm very good at imitating handwriting."

With that, he copied her handwriting and started writing on the board.

Rules for detention:

-do whatever you want

-food is allowed

-I won't be in the room

-if you're gonna make out with someone, please don't break one of my desks

-I will be bringing in the principal to show him how effective my methods of detention are.

Harry laughed, hard. "That's awesome, Draco."

Draco grinned at the praise. 

Hermione pushed one of the straps on her tank top so it was resting off of her shoulder and messed up her hair. Ron messed up his hair as well, and took off his leather jacket, tossing it on the floor. He pressed Hermione up against the wall and they started making out.

Draco's eyebrows rose as he looked at Harry. The other boy shrugged.

"Part 2 of this plan. The principal has to think she lets us run wild."

Draco leaned against a desk, smirking. "So why are we just standing here?"

Harry's eyes widened. "I didn't think you would want to make out with me."

Draco leaned close to Harry's ear, making the taller boy shiver.

"And so much more."

That was all it took. Harry tangled his fingers into Draco's hair and pulled him in for a kiss.

It was rough and hot and perfect. Harry's tongue explored his mouth as he shoved Draco's jacket off his shoulders. He lifted Draco up, so he was sitting on a desk. He laid him down slowly, never breaking their kiss, until Draco was flat on his back across two desks, Harry hovering over him.

Draco's fingers ran through Harry's hair as he kissed him passionately. Harry moaned into his mouth.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Harry broke off the kiss, feigning surprise.

"Principal Dumbledore! We were just-"

Hermione cut in. "Ms. Umbridge told us we could!"

Ron simply pointed at the board, where the "rules" were.

The principal looked at them thoughtfully. He turned to Draco.

"Draco, I know you just got here, but you seem like and honest, trustworthy kid. Is this true?"

He felt all eyes on him. Harry, Hermione and Ron looked nervous. Umbridge looked pissed.

Draco licked his lips. "Sir, it's true. She wrote those rules, told us to do whatever, and left."

Principal Dumbledore turned to Umbridge.

"Dolores, this is against school policy. I'm afraid I must fire you."

"What!?" she shrieked. She started screaming obscenities as the principal dragged her away.

Draco grinned as he turned back to Harry.

This was gonna be an interesting year.