Final Chapter

Now that this book is over, I suppose it's time to give you guys some random facts about the creation of this book

1) I actually had no idea where I was going with this book the entire time, which was the worst idea of my life. It caused me so much stress because everyone liked it and I had no idea what I was doing with it. I couldn't just discontinue it, too many people liked it. So I focused on ending the book rather than putting passion into it. This is my least favorite of all of my books and I'm not happy with it in the slightest. I had a lot of problems with this book, and it caused a lot of stress. I couldn't be more glad that it's over. However, I did enjoy writing the last five or so chapters.

2) Astoria was originally going to stay evil. I don't really know what changed my mind on her.

3) I had an entire chapter written about what happened when Draco met Harry's parents, but I hated it and I couldn't figure out what to do with it, so i stopped. (the portion I did write will be down below)

4) I also had an entire chapter written about what would happen when they left town, but I hated that idea as well and it was also scrapped (this will also be down below)

5) I very rarely cry over my own books, but I cried while writing the chapter in which Pansy died. She wasn't originally going to die, but I found it to be a good plot twist and added depth to the story. I had really come to love her as a character, and the fact that I could take her away so easily upset me greatly.

6) the above statement was written when i genuinely believed i was going to kill pansy off. However, several hours later, i decided this was too much to put on my characters and you guys, so i brought her back. There were several chapters written about what would happen after her death. I will put them below.

DRACO MEETS HARRY'S PARENTS (DELETED CHAPTER)

Friday had come around much faster than Draco wanted it to.

But now here he was, standing outside the Potter house, wishing he was literally anywhere else, nervous as fuck.

Harry laughed softly and took his hand. "Relax, my parents are chill," he said calmly.

That did exactly nothing to relieve Draco's nerves.

He had reconsidered his outfit approximately seventy-three times this morning, before finally settling on his first choice; a plain pastel blue shirt with white jeans and white Converse. After much debating with Harry, he finally agreed to wear his blue flower crown.

They knocked on the door, and when it started to open, Draco considered how high up he would have to be to die jumping off a cliff.

But then the door was fully open, and a beautiful woman smiled at him.

"You must be Draco."

Her hair was bright red, eyes a vibrant green, a lovely smile curving on her lips. A handsome man walked up behind her, hair the same color as Harry's, eyes a deep shade of hazel.

"I am," Draco said, holding out his hand.

"Do you mind if I hug you?" the woman asked, still smiling.

"Oh- uh- not at all," Draco said, at a loss for words.

She moved quickly, wrapping Draco in a warm, loving hug. Draco couldn't help but smile at the sensation. It was over too soon, as she moved on to Harry.

The man held out his hand. "Hello, I'm James," he said, voice warm and inviting.

Draco smiled, shaking his hand. This wasn't going to be as bad as he thought.