Drinks... Almost

"Who wants Chinese?" Pansy asked. "I'm going out to get food."

"I'll come with," Neville cheered, following her out to the car.

"Well, while they do that, how about we see how many different alcohols I can put in a drink?" Blaise asked.

They all cheered in agreement.

"We're seventeen!" Luna complained, laughing. "And Gin's sixteen."

Ginny flipped her off. "I can still hold my liquor better than you."

"Ginny!" Ron shouted, scandalized. Hermione laughed.

Harry lost count of how many drinks Blaise put into his concoction. About five minutes later, he poured a little bit into eight shot glasses and handed them out.

"Prepare for the nastiest drink of your life," he said, grinning. He sat down, lifting his drink. "Three, two, o-"

He was cut off by his phone ringing.

"Oh, come on!" he complained. "This was supposed to be a group thing!"

"We'll wait," Draco said, laughing. Astoria's phone started ringing, and she smiled as she saw who was calling her.

"It's Pansy," she said at the same time Blaise said "it's Neville."

"They probably want to know our orders. Get ready, guys," she said, and she and Blaise both answered their phones.

Both of their faces changed confused and they said "I am" at the same time.

And both of their faces dropped at the same time.