Our Song and Clothes

Susan Bones' party was in two hours, and Draco had already changed his outfit twelve times.

He couldn't decide. Should he just wear his favorite pastel to look cute? Should he wear a leather jacket and ripped jeans to match his companions? Should he wear something casual in case he spilled something?

He had no idea. So he whipped out his phone and started typing.

Dray: hey, i'm totally lost and I've changed my outfit twelve times what should I wear???

(Harry is typing...)

Harry: I don't get the problem. just toss something on

Dray: you know me at this point. you know I can't just "toss something on"

(Harry is typing...)

Harry: you're so weird about clothes. its not that hard to pick something

Dray: you're not serious

(Harry is typing...)

Harry: you're right

Harry: why don't you try one of your pastel outfits? you love pastel

Draco smiled at that.

Dray: but Which cOLoR

(Harry is typing...)

Harry: why don't you wear pink? you look hot in pink

Draco felt his whole face flush at that, but he responded

Dray: will do

Draco sifted through his whole closet until he found the perfect outfit. A pastel pink tank crop top, skirt, and matching jacket because it was supposed to be cold.

He knew it was risky, he hadn't tried wearing a skirt around his friends yet, but he was feelin himself.

As he looked in the mirror, he thought that his outfit needed something. So he went over to his dresser, and took out his small makeup bag. He dusted blush on his cheeks, and applied mascara and lipgloss. Then he took his liquid gold eyeliner and gave himself glitter freckles.

He stared in the mirror. Perfect. 

Since his pink flower crown was ruined, he couldn't wear a flower crown, but it was okay. He looked good.

Dray: hey do you wanna preview my outfit for me?

(Harry is typing...)

Harry: nope. surprise me, princess

Draco stilled at the nickname, almost dropping his phone in shock.

He shook himself off, and switched contacts, texting someone else instead.

Dray: hey, can I get you to preview my outfit for the party?

(Mione is typing...)

Mione: sure, nerd 

Mione: trying to dress cute for someone in particular??? ;)

Dray: WHAT??!!! NO!!!!!!

Dray: why?

Dray: is there someone you think likes me?

(Read 2 minutes ago)

Dray: mione!

(Mione is typing...)

Mione: just show me the outfit nerd