New Friends

Dedicated to Always_Hufflepuff who suggested bringing in Neville and Luna

Finally, Hermione had convinced them to wear some of her clothes.

Ron was wearing a grey tank top of hers, with his jeans and leather jacket from the night before.

Harry had opted to take one of her sweatshirts, pulling it over the light purple shirt and wearing his jeans.

Draco didn't feel comfortable wearing any of his clothes from the night before, and he had no idea what had happened to his jacket.

Luckily, he was slender, and could fit into a pair of Hermione's loose ripped black jeans. He also wore one of her white tank tops, and Harry's leather jacket.

Draco discovered Hermione had three Bite Me tank tops, which was why she wore them so often. She wore that, paired with black skinny jeans and a grey sweatshirt.

Draco studied himself in the mirror. He had never worn so much black, and even with the white tank top, he didn't look like himself.

"How do you feel?" Hermione asked, studying him.

Draco smiled softly. "I kinda feel like a badass, but it's really not my style."

Harry smirked at him.

"We'll take you home later today, and you can change," Ron suggested.

Draco nodded, and the group left to get breakfast.

**

Draco was bored. The IHOP they were at had such a long wait, and they had been standing there for ten minutes.

Harry sighed, stepping forward, and leaning over the podium thingie to talk to the girl.

"I will literally give you a hundred fucking dollars if you seat us right now," he said.

Her eyes went wide, and she laughed slightly before shaking her head and seating them at a booth. Harry slipped her a few bills, and she blew a kiss at him before walking off.

Draco wanted to strangle her, for some reason.

**

Draco's bad mood faded as his food was put in front of him. He smiled, and started eating his waffles. 

"Harry! Hermione! Ron!" A bright, loud voice suddenly rang throughout the air.

Draco turned to see a tall girl rushing towards them. She had long blonde hair that faded into pastel purple towards the ends. Her makeup was all black, black eyeshadow, black eyeliner, black lipstick. She wore all black, and had a lip piercing, but the flower crown on her head directly compromised the emo-ness of all the black. The best word Draco could come up with to describe it would be pastel goth.

"Luna!" Harry stood, smiling, and hugged the blonde girl. "Awesome to see you!"

Hermione and Ron also stood, hugging the girl, before they all sat down, Luna included.

"Draco, this is Luna Lovegood. Luna, this is Draco Malfoy."

Luna looked him up and down, smiling. "Another punk, guys? Nice to meet you."

Draco shook his head. "I'm not punk, these aren't mine."

"Draco is very pastel," Hermione mentioned before shoving pancakes in her mouth.

Luna's eyes brightened. "I love it! Nice to meet you, Draco!"

Draco smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Luna."