Draco's Not Taking Anyone's Shit. Oh Yeah, and There's Another Wedding.

Hermione was wearing black to their wedding.

After much debate, Harry and Draco settled on a black and white themed wedding. They figured it worked well with how different they were, and how many of their guests begged to wear black.

So now Harry stood at the alter in a black tux, waiting for his beautiful bride. (Draco would murder him if he ever found out Harry referred to him as that)

The music sounded, everyone stood, and their bridesmaids and groomsmen started walking.

The order was the same as Hermione and Ron's wedding two months prior. First Astoria, dressed in a short white dress, walked down the aisle with Pansy, who wore a floor-length black dress. They were followed by Blaise, who also wore a floor-length black dress, which had his front-row sitting mother giggling nonstop, and Neville, who wore a lovely white tuxedo. Luna, wearing a white tux, and Ginny, wearing a short black dress, followed. They were followed by Ron, wearing a white tuxedo and carrying a ring, and Hermione, wearing a short black dress and scattering black and white petals.

Harry smiled as Draco stepped out.

The blonde had decided that he wouldn't wear a dress for this, but the brilliant white tuxedo was stunning on him nonetheless. A white flower crown rested atop his head, and a white bouquet was held in his hand. James Potter walked him down the aisle, a task Lucius had refused to do.

Harry couldn't breathe. Draco was the most beautiful person he'd ever seen in his life.

Draco reached him, and gave him a small smile. "Hi."

"Hi," Harry whispered.

They said their vows, traded rings, and both breathlessly whispered 'I do'.

"You may now kiss your spouse."

"Kiss already!" Hermione immediately cheered her trademark line, and their friends laughed.

"Well?" Draco asked, raising an eyebrow. "I think it's about time we listened to Hermione."

Harry didn't respond, simply pulled Draco close and kissed him.

He vaguely registered cheering and people moving to the reception area, but he was too busy kissing his husband.

"Come on, losers," Ginny laughed, lightly punching Draco on the arm. "You have to have first dance."

**********

Harry was so tired of dancing.

Draco was too, if the six glasses of water were anything to go by.

"It was an okay wedding, I suppose," Narcissa said, approaching them. "You should have let me style it, of course. Black and white is so tacky-"

"Mother," Draco groaned, obviously irritated.

"Yes, Draco?"

"Fuck off, honestly woman."

Narcissa squeaked in surprise, and Harry laughed loudly. She rushed off, obviously annoyed.

"Smooth, Mr. Potter," he laughed softly.

Draco grinned. "I like that name so much more than Malfoy."

"Yes, Draco Potter sounds rather nice." Harry smiled at his beautiful husband.

Draco opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off by a creepy, all-too-familiar voice.

"What a lovely wedding," Zacharias Smith growled, smirking at them.

Draco set down his drink. "Oh fuck this, I'm not doing this again. Smith, for once in your life, shut the fuck up," he said, spinning around and punching Smith right in the nose.

Smith fell backwards, and people shouted in surprise, and Draco shook his hand.

"Fuck, that hurt!" he cried.

Harry laughed, taking his hand gently and inspecting it. "You looked cool doing it, though."

"That's all that matters," Draco responded, laughing and rolling his eyes.

Harry kissed his knuckles gently. "Thank you for slaying the dragon, my hero."

"Draco means dragon in Latin, you know," Draco commented.

"Thank you for saving me from the villian, my dragon," Harry replied without missing a beat, kissing his laughing husband.