Heaven

"They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you."

Draco had gotten to school early today, and decided to hang out in the lunch area while he waited for his friends.

He sat alone at a table, smiling to himself as he listened to soft songs and waited for his boyfriend.

Suddenly, a group of people went to stand in front of him.

Draco pulled out his headphones, and smiled. "Hello."

"Hi," a girl said, giving him a sickening smile. "I'm Millicent. This is Justin, and Michael, and Terry, and you already know Zach."

Draco froze as the group sat down at the bench across from him, Smith right in front of Draco.

The doors of the cafeteria opened to reveal Ginny, Harry, Luna Hermione, and Ron. 

Harry's eyes immediately met Draco's, and he smiled for a half a second before realizing who was at the table with him.

Ginny, Hermione, and Harry immediately started marching over, but Draco shook his head at them. He saw Ron physically yank Harry back, and Luna grabbed Hermione and Ginny's arms. They moved to sit at a table across the room, and Draco turned towards the people in front of him.

****************

Harry sat on top of the table, his leg bouncing. He glared at the back of Smith's head.

"Of all the fucking people in the world, he had to befriend Michael Corner," Ginny muttered, glaring at her abusive ex-boyfriend. 

"Gimme half a second, I'll take them out," Hermione growled. Ron tugged her back down, and glared at Smith and Michael.

"Millicent and Justin aren't even that bad," Luna whispered. "I don't understand why they're hanging out with scum like Terry and Michael and Smith."

"Oh my God," Astoria hissed as she, Daphne, and Theo sat down. "Why the fuck are we just standing over here?"

"Draco won't let us do anything," Harry growled, his leg bouncing more.

"Screw Draco, I hate Terry," Daphne muttered.

Harry's head whipped around. "Friend of Draco's or not, Daphne, if you ever say 'screw Draco' again, I'll take your fucking head off."

Theo frowned and held Daphne tighter to him.

"Tea," Neville muttered as he sat down.

****************************************

"So you're dating Potter now?" Smith asked, smirking at Draco. Draco felt his skin crawl.

"Yes," he replied shortly.

"But Potter's some 'Mr. Badass' with a hero complex," Michael said, frowning. "Literally any of us would be a better option."

"You fucking wish," Draco hissed.

"C'mon, Dray, some part of you has got to know Potter's a shit person," Terry said, grinning lazily.

Draco's head swiveled towards him at a speed he didn't know was possible. "Watch your fucking mouth."

"Why won't you give them a chance, Draco?" Millicent asked, smirking evilly. "They're better people."

Draco stood up. He saw Harry move, but Ron yanked him back.

"Each and every one of my friends is better than you'll ever be," he growled.

"Does that include the Greengrass twins and Nott?" Justin asked cheekily.

"Yes," Harry replied tightly.

"Please, they gave me the Rohypnol," Smith said lazily.

Draco stilled. "You're lying."

"Yeah, I am, but it made you listen to me. Why do you think they hate me so much, Dray?"

"Don't call me Dray. It's because you're a douche."

"No. It's because Potter was mine first."

Draco stilled completely.

"What?" he asked coldly.

Smith stood, walking towards him.

"Harry fell in love with me in middle school. We started dating in high school, and he dumped me the day you arrived at the school, because you were hotter," he hissed.

Draco couldn't breathe.

"Hey pretty-boy!" came a jeering shout. "Sit over here, why don't ya?"

"I'm Draco Malfoy," Draco replied nervously. 
Ron snorted. Hermione didn't look up. Harry leaned forward, grinning. 
"That's hot."

Harry's eyes widened. "I didn't think you would want to make out with me."
Draco leaned close to Harry's ear, making the taller boy shiver. 
"And so much more."
That was all it took. Harry tangled his fingers into Draco's hair and pulled him in for a kiss.

"He- you-" He couldn't speak.

*****************************

Harry was feeling very anxious. Draco was facing him, but hadn't looked at him in over two minutes while he spoke to Smith. What was going on?

Smith said something, and Draco stiffened completely, looking horrified. His grey eyes slid from Smith's face to Harry's an expression of immeasurable pain on his face.

What could he have possibly said-

Oh.

Oh no.

"He told him," he whispered.

"Told him wha- oh," Hermione said. She looked horrified, and turned to look at Draco.

Draco was just staring at Smith with a blank look, and Harry felt a pit in the bottom of his stomach.

Smith continued talking, and Terry started laughing at something he said. Draco's eyes sharpened, and he said something back, looking angry.

Smith laughed, and said something else, and then Draco punched him.

Luna gasped, and Ron shouted as Draco swung and punched Smith in the face with no hesitation.

Smith crumpled to the floor, and despite the situation, Ginny started laughing.

But Draco and Harry weren't laughing, and as Draco stormed away and towards the doors, Harry stood. Draco's harsh gaze forced him back into his seat, and Harry didn't need words to hear the message.

We're through.