Miracles Are Real, And Pansy Parkinson Is One Of Them

Two hours after being presumed dead, Pansy's heart monitor started beeping again.

Astoria shot up from her spot on the floor, running to Pansy's bedside.

"Pansy?" she said, voice breathless and in wonder.

Half a second after she reached Pansy, Blaise and Draco shot off like rockets and were by her side.

They were shoved to the side by nurses, who quickly went to take Pansy's vitals.

Pansy's parents breathed out shaky breaths, clutching to each other as tears rolled down their faces. Hermione sighed in relief, falling back into her chair. Ron closed his eyes, a smile crossing his face. Blaise's mother, who Harry had learned was named Isabelle, sighed in relief, a smile crossing her face as she hugged Pansy's mom.

Luna and Ginny both burst into smiles, hugging each other tightly.

"Fuck," Blaise whispered, hands shaking. He sank to the floor, smile overtaking his face.

Haryr rushed forward, hugging Draco tightly. The blonde buried his face in Harry's chest, and Harry felt warm tears through his shirt.

Astoria was crying hard. She was shaking and smiling and breathless, and Blaise wrapped her in a shaky hug.

"Thank fucking God," Draco whispered into Harry's chest.

The doors opened, and a tall, blonde couple stepped through. By the way Draco looked at them, Harry assumed they were his parents.

"We heard about Pansy's death," the woman said. "Our condolences. Draco, dear, it's time to come home. We have things we need to discuss."

"She's not dead!" Pansy's mom exclaimed, unable to keep the smile from her face. "Narcissa, isn't it fantastic?"

"Yes, quite, Priscilla," Narcissa said, turning up her nose at the woman. She turned to Draco. "Draco, darling, we must go home."

Harry frowned, tightening his grip on Draco. "Why does he have to go anywhere with you?"

Narcissa shot him a sharp look. "Not that it's any of your business, but we need to discuss private matters with our son."

"Anything you can say to Draco, you can say in front of the rest of us," Harry challenged. He saw Hermione nodding out of the corner of his eye.

Narcissa huffed. When Draco nodded to show his agreement, she sighed heavily. "Fine. Draco, we're moving again."

"Have fun," Draco said with no hesitation, turning back to bury his face in Harry's chest. Ginny snorted, and Luna burst out laughing.

"Draco, not that this needs to be stated so clearly, but you are coming with us. We're moving to Italy. You've always wanted to go to Italy!"

"No, you always wanted to go to Italy, because you want me to marry an Italian girl," Draco responded, his voice muffled through Harry's shirt.

"Draco. We're moving. It's time to come home, so you can pack up your stuff."

"I am home," Draco replied, turning to face his father.

Harry smiled.

"You have two days," Narcissa said coldly, and they left dramatically.

"Two days to what? Eat ice cream?" Draco said sarcastically. "I'm not leaving."

Harry laughed, pulling his boyfriend in for another hug.

Priscilla Parkinson walked up to them, looking a bit nervous.

"Hello Draco. Hello... I'm sorry, I never bothered to learn your name," she said, apologetically looking at Harry.

"Harry. Harry Potter."

"Hello Harry. I would like to apologize for attempting to set up Pansy with Draco. You two are obviously happy together, and Pansy clearly expressed how much she disliked the idea. This incident has shown me how precious life is, and I should let Pansy enjoy hers to the fullest, because that matters much more than appearances. So, I apologize."

Harry smiled. "You are forgiven, Mrs. Parkinson."

Draco removed himself from Harry to hug Priscilla. "Thank you, Priscilla," he said quietly.

"We've been thinking, and we've decided Draco and Pansy have been seperated too long. Pansy missed Draco dearly when he was gone, and it upset her, even with Blaise there. We've decided to move here," Priscilla said with a smile.

"Oh, thank you!" Draco exclaimed, hugging her again. 

Harry smiled.

Maybe everything was going to end up okay for them after all.