Unknown

"Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you."

The walls were white, the lights blinding, and the people in front of him unfamiliar.

Draco hated this feeling.

As he looked around at the faces around him, he realized he recognized some of them.

"Pansy," he breathed out. "What's going on?"

"You got the shit beat out of you, Draco," she said softly. "Honestly, it's a miracle you're alive. You can help me murder Smith."

"Who's Smith?" Draco asked blankly, confused.

She gave him an odd look, before the doors burst open, and a black-haired boy rushed in.

He looked very punk-rock, and honestly a little scary.

"Draco," he breathed out, looking relieved.

Draco frowned. "Erm, hello."

"Harry-" Pansy said, but the boy ignored her.

"God, I was so worried, are you okay? How do you feel?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Draco asked, frowning.

"What?" the boy asked.

Draco stared blankly at the brunet in front of him. He appeared distressed.

"It's me, Harry," the boy said, laughing nervously. "What do you mean 'who are you?'"

"I don't know you," Draco replied slowly. His eyes scanned the faces in front of him, and he frowned. "I don't know any of you. Except Pansy. And Blaise."

The boy- Harry's face dropped. "You're being serious," he whispered.

"Of course. Where am I?" Draco asked.

Harry didn't respond. His face had gone completely blank. He slowly sat down on the white tile floor, placing his head between his knees. A creepy-looking girl bent down next to him, whispering soft words to calm him down.

"Draco has suffered a blow to the prefrontal cortex, which has led to a severe episode of short-term memory loss," a doctor says, entering the room.

"What?" a redheaded boy shouted. "That can't be possible."

"What's happening?" Draco asked desperately, feeling tears weling up in his eyes. 

Pansy sighed. "Draco, three days ago, you were attacked by a boy named Zacharias Smith. He must have hit your head so bad that you lost your memory. Doc, how far back is he blanked?"

"Draco, where do you live?" the doctor asked.

Draco felt overwhelmed. So much was happening.

"Portland, Oregon," he said quickly.

The doctor shook his head sadly. "Draco, you live in Los Angeles, California. You have for five months now."

"That's not... possible..." Draco trailed off. He was terrified. How could he not remember where he lived?

"Draco, do you have any pets?" Blaise asked.

"My cat died a week ago," Draco responded.

Blaise closed his eyes. "Draco, your cat died six months ago, just before you moved."

Draco frowned. "What the hell?"

Everyone around him looked horrified at the predicament.

"Is he okay?" Draco asked calmly, pointing at the boy on the ground.

His head was in his hands, and he was shaking severely. As Draco spoke, he stood up, staring at Draco for a moment before running out of the room.

"So your memory cut off about five and a half month ago," the doctor said. "We'll keep you in here for another day, and you'll have to talk with a therapist regularly, but in the meantime, you should do things that would remind you of your past. Your friends should re-introduce themselves. I'm sorry, this is all we can do."

"I'm Hermione," the creepy looking girl said softly, giving Draco a sad look.

"I'm Ron," the redhead said.

"Ron's straight, and Hermione's bi, and sometimes they have a casual threesome with," Draco murmured.

Hermione gave him a strange, shocked sort of look. "What did you just say?"

"I'm not sure," Draco said, frowning. "I just heard your names, and that's what I know."

"I'm Luna," a blonde girl said. 

"Luna Lovegood," Draco responded immediately, before frowning. "I'm not sure why I know that."

"Your memory is resurfacing slightly," a redheaded girl said. "I'm Ginny."

"Ginny, meet Draco. Draco, this is Ginny, Ron's sister, Luna's girlfriend," Draco said. 

Ginny grinned.

A brown haired boy smiled tensely at him. "I'm Neville."

"I'm the only normal one out of these fuckers," Draco finished the statement from memory. "I'm sorry, I don't actually remember any of you guys, but your names are clicking in my mind with vague memories."

"Does Harry ring a bell?" Hermione asked. 

"Theodore Alexander Nott, if you don't step away from Draco right now, the hospital is going to have to take away three dead bodies," Draco replied immediately. Her frowned. "What the fuck?"

"He said that a while back," Hermione said quietly.

A brown haired girl smiled at him sadly. "I'm-"

"Astoria," Draco cut her off.

Everyone gave him a strange look, including Astoria.

"Sorry, I don't remember you either, but I can remember your name," Draco said.

Hermione closed her eyes. "Ron, what are we going to do?"

The redhead shook his head, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

Pansy sighed.

"We'll get through this together, just like we can do with everything else," she responded quietly.