Drugged

Draco wasn't quite sure what was happening.

He had drank a few of the red drinks... what were they called? Punch. He had drank the punch.

And that was fun, and he had danced. 

And then someone offered him another drink, a pink one. He had drank that one too.

Then maybe he... ate a Popsicle?

No, that didn't sound right. He didn't eat the Popsicle.

Then he got another pink drink. 

From the same boy?

Draco tried to remember if it was the same boy, but suddenly became semi-aware of the fact that he was walking.

Someone was holding his arm.

"Haarr...Harry?" he mumbled.

He didn't really hear whatever the boy replied.

Now he was lying down.

Was he laying down?

Why was everything so confusing? He felt like something was wrong, but he couldn't move enough to stop anything.

His eyes were heavy. He didn't feel the need to keep them open, so he closed them.

He didn't really feel much of anything. He was pretty sure he was lying down, but he didn't feel the mattress underneath him.

He slowly opened his eyes again, and was suddenly hit with a moment of clarity.

I've been drugged.

He tried to move his arms, but his clarity faded and his eyes felt heavy again.

What was wrong again?

He thought something was wrong, but he couldn't remember it.

His eyes were open... maybe. Were they open?

He came to the conclusion that they were, as he could see the boy in front of him.

I know you, he tried to say. He did know this boy. But from where?

He watched as the boy tugged his own pants down, and then Draco's.

In the back of his mind, he thought that something was wrong here, but he was so, so tired. His eyes just wanted to shut.

He looked again at the boy, and flashes of memory passed his mind.

"Hey, fag!"

A torn up flower crown on the ground.

"I swear to god if you ever touch Draco again, you're a dead man."

Hermione had said that.

Who had she said it to?

Dark brown eyes met Draco's for a brief second, and realization struck him hard. A name passed through his mind.

Zacharias Smith.