Roller Rink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Draco sucked at roller skating.

For the past twenty fucking minutes, he had been falling on his ass and attempting to stand.

Harry skated by him for the millionth time, laughing at Draco, who was currently pouting on the ground again.

"Christ, Dray, you suck," he laughed, extending his hand for Draco to take.

Draco grumbled under his breath, but took the hand gratefully, standing up slowly.

"Fuck's sake nerds, why don't you just fucking skate together?" Hermione shouted as she passed them, holding hands with Ron.

Draco blushed dark at that, but Harry shrugged and started slowly skating, pulling Draco along with him.

"Fuck!" Draco shouted, stumbling. "How the everloving shit-?"

Harry started laughing hard. "I don't think I've heard you cuss in the entire time I've known you as much as you have in the last twenty minutes."

Draco stuck out his tongue at him. "Shut up. I suck at this."

"Yes, I'm aware of that."

"Stop talking, Potter, or I'll shut you up myself."

Harry smirked at him. "Is that a threat or a promise?"

"Both. Skate, nerd."

Harry looked a little surprised, but started slowly skating nonetheless. 

"FUCK!" came a shout, and suddenly Ginny crashed into them, knocking them both over and landing on top of Harry.

"Ugh," she muttered, lifting herself off of the darker haired boy. "Sorry, mate."

Harry shook his head. "All good. Dray, you alright?"

"Yep," Draco groaned, sitting up.

"Everyone okay?" Luna asked, smoothly skating toward them.

"Yeah," they all collectively murmured.

"Sorry," Ginny said, carefully standing. "I suck at skating."

"Me too," Draco laughed, grabbing onto the wall to stand. "Harry's unfairly good at it."

"I know," she replied, laughing. "We used to come here a lot and he would skate all over and I would fall all over."

Draco chuckled at that. "How about Harry and Luna skate together, since they're good at it, and you and me can fall on each other?"

Ginny nodded at that, a smile on her face. Luna and Harry shrugged and shot off.

Draco was standing on shaking legs, and him and Ginny started slowly moving forward.

"So, you definitely like Harry," Ginny said conversationally.

"Yep," Draco replied, not bothering to deny it.

"I think when he skates past you, you should grab his hand and when he turns toward you in confusion you should kiss him and then grab Luna's hand and let her skate you away," Ginny said.

Draco considered this. "But what if I ruin our friendship?"

Ginny laughed. "Me and Harry literally used to date. If anyone should have ruined their friendship, it would be us. Harry doesn't let feelings ruin his friendships. If he doesn't like you back he'll let you know and you guys can stay friends."

Draco nodded at this. "Fuck it, I'll do it before I start getting nervous."

Ginny grinned. "Good luck."